News Amir Khan surprises fans by suggesting fight with Conor McGregor could be on the cards

Dude I usually agree with you 100 % of the time ..

but watching conor fight Floyd and saying yup he has no power in boxing is silly ..

Floyd got hurt by 5 punches in his entire career ... Corley .. Mosley.. Judah... Castillo which was more of due to hand break .. And Maidana 1 and that's is it .. 5 punches and if you give me enough time I'll give you rds .. I know of top of my head Mosley was rd 2 .. Corley rd 4-5 and Judah 2-4 But to say conor has Pauli level punching power off watching him fight mayweather is non sense .. so for a guy I normally agree with I have to disagree bud .

He clearly has no power, I mean it's clear as day. To think he has any power at all by boxing standards, you have to either be a rabid McNuthugger, or retarded. I'm guessing you're both.

Floyd does not fight like this against people with power. He is known as the most safety first fighter of the modern era for a reason. He never takes unnecessary risks or puts himself in harm's way for whatever reason.

UepSTfZ.gif

Despite giving up about 20 pounds in weight, he gave Conor no respect at all, none. He literally gave more respect to journeyman when he was a novice pro. He knew Conor had no power, and fought accordingly.

Contrast this with little 5'5 Pacquiao, who started his career at 106 pounds, and had Floyd jumping halfway across the ring at every feint.

Not to mention Van Heerden, Paulie, AND Floyd have all explicitly stated that Conor can't punch. The hilarious thing is these are small fighters, Paulie and Floyd starting their careers at 135 and 130.

Just imagine Conor at 160 in boxing, he wouldn't be able to crack an egg. "Da left hand" would literally get laughed at, a bit like Floyd did, by GGG and Canelo.

He clearly has no power, I mean it's clear as day. To think he has any power at all by boxing standards, you have to either be a rabid McNuthugger, or retarded. I'm guessing you're both.

Floyd does not fight like this against people with power. He is known as the most safety first fighter of the modern era for a reason. He never takes unnecessary risks or puts himself in harm's way for whatever reason.

UepSTfZ.gif

Despite giving up about 20 pounds in weight, he gave Conor no respect at all, none. He literally gave more respect to journeyman when he was a novice pro. He knew Conor had no power, and fought accordingly.

Contrast this with little 5'5 Pacquiao, who started his career at 106 pounds, and had Floyd jumping halfway across the ring at every feint.

Not to mention Van Heerden, Paulie, AND Floyd have all explicitly stated that Conor can't punch. The hilarious thing is these are small fighters, Paulie and Floyd starting their careers at 135 and 130.

Just imagine Conor at 160 in boxing, he wouldn't be able to crack an egg. "Da left hand" would literally get laughed at, a bit like Floyd did, by GGG and Canelo.

Mayweather always takes rounds 1-3 to download his opponents tendencies, regardless of the caliber of fighter, by round 4 he picks up the intensity. By round 5-6, regardless of who he’s fighting, he is in control of the fight.

The exception is Floyd vs Conor.
Floyd was so confident he’d win, that he didn’t want to hurt his wrists and hands by trying to knockout Conor, particularly because he’s a bigger guy and because Floyd has serious hand issues. So he walks him down which never happens, let Conor burn up energy, let the audience get their money’s worth and maybe trick them into a rematch and finally, ending Conor by pressing it in round 10 or whatever late round it was.

Proof of Mayweather’s superiority is his change is strategy which was basically walking forward from the get go.

Amir Khan doesn’t have that inside boxing skill, he just relies on distance which would mean he’d be forced to throw punches and basically KO Conor within 3 or 4 rounds max, IMO.

Mcgregor don’t want it with a loser that can beat him

Might as well lock this thread.
McChamp doesn't fight losers.
<DisgustingHHH>

You got me.

I am exaggerating of course: just to be that guy lol.

In all seriousness, you can tell Mayweather was hurt a couple of times but that dude is so damn cool and collected it didn't make a damn difference.

And Pauli who isn't a power puncher but can take a decent shot got hurt pretty bad in those sparring vids.

I honestly don't know how much power Conor has in boxing

where would you rate him in terms of power?
Honestly I don't know I haven't seen enough of him to know or gage him yet .. to give an honest assessment.

25 years of watching boxing and you're still this clueless? Lol.

I'm showing gifs of Conor boxing Floyd because that's his only boxing match to date, and to show you his embarrassing level of technique and "power" in a boxing ring. I could have just as easily shown you footage of him boxing Van Heerden, or even a heavybag - the Floyd gif is simply more amusing for obvious reasons.

The fact that from this you inferred I was comparing Khan to Floyd shows me that you're retarded, and should probably get yourself tested. I'm guessing you have the IQ of a bag of potatoes.
Lol you're too funny .. I could give you the top ten prospects of every division in boxing .. what do you know ?

I don't need to explain anything to a little kid who started watching mma and dksab and thinks he can debate Conors power by showing gifs against the greatest defensive boxer of a generation and talking about some sparring videos and all of a sudden you are an expert right ? Well I'm letting you know Khan is chinny enough for conor to put him down and out .. sorry to be the guy to let you know that , it's not like amir is an iron jawed bruiser get your damn head straight .

And grow up enough with the name calling wtf are 15 yrs old ...

Edit .. You were using gifs of mayweather saying Conors had no power .

I was saying you can't relate that fight to a Kahn fight because Kahn isn't mayweather ...

are you retarded ? How was i saying you compared them ? Reading comprehension ...

UepSTfZ.gif

What happens to max holloway if he fought Floyd or khabib or aldo ... all get destroyed... facts these guys fight mma for a reason ... what's your point... are you arguing with yourself ? Boxers are better at boxing...... and may would ko everyone of those guys before rd 10

Back