Amy Schumer looking thick solid tight...

It's 2017, brosef.

High time for another sandwich thread.

Seriously. Not even kidding.
Haha

Have not made sandwiches in a while

Have been cooking bacon and kale though, maybe next time I'll put up some pics

Shumer looks so ugly man her face is weird like a cabbage patch kid but with a double chin weak chin, weak jawline, looks like she is a giant mold or bacteria smelling like piss and vinegar,

I love em thick but they gotta be juicy, clean, and sexy like this woman
be4fd7bb13356ec23ddc5658bd74f28c.jpg

there was a point where schumer looked pretty bangable, like thick ok, but then kept going and quickly lost it. girls gotta work for a tight, thick body.

I mean, if you were describing a Dairy Queen ice cream cone ....

This thread is killing me, but mainly for the positive responses. They're way funnier than the negative stuff. For me, the guy who just posted an Olympic diver plunging into a pool won the thread.

I've banged bigger.
How's that possible? I mean from a technical standpoint. Are you an engineer? Were cranes and leveraging devices used? I mean, you'd need at least a cherry picker, block and tackle and a team of Clydesdales at least, methinks.

How's that possible? I mean from a technical standpoint. Are you an engineer? Were cranes and leveraging devices used? I mean, you'd need at least a cherry picker, block and tackle and a team of Clydesdales at least, methinks.
I've posted the story in the berry a few times.

She was that fat she could clean her vajayjay or ass properly.

I did not know this until it was too late.

Q a bacterial stomach infection which made me shit my arse off.

God Lena Dunham is horrendous, I mean I applaud her though, for her work at getting progressively frumpier by the year.

Meh fully dolled up and stuff I'll do her

Back