An open secret...Hollywood culture of pedophilia expose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saget used to joke about sex with the kids on the show in his standup years later. I am inclined to think he's just got a dirty mind and a sense of humor that wallows in the gutter, but if he actually did do something, talk about hiding in plain sight...
sagets always got a dirty mind, i think he did one of the best "the aristocats" deliverances ever...

but. who the fuck knows whats really real and whats not?

norm macdonald did the best roast giving all the saget dad jokes from full house, but was that just a mask?

sagets always got a dirty mind, i think he did one of the best "the aristocats" deliverances ever...

but. who the fuck knows whats really real and whats not?

norm macdonald did the best roast giving all the saget dad jokes from full house, but was that just a mask?

Anything's possible. I'm just one to err on the side of caution when it comes to speculating / accusing people of stuff like rape and pedophilia, etc.

Anything's possible. I'm just one to err on the side of caution when it comes to speculating / accusing people of stuff like rape and pedophilia, etc.
Speculate I may, because of the content of that roast and whats unfolding. Accusing, I am not!

Nom sayin!? Same as you are!

No one who is guilty jokes about it, or purposefully makes themselves look bad for a joke. It's the people who go out of their way to look good or denounce such activities in others that we need to keep an eye on.

It's like when Karl Pilkington learned the Taj Mahal was constructed as a wife's present. Instantly he assumed the husband had must have done something pretty bad. Beautiful building, still.

this is not a secret anymore, there is a reason most child actors when they grow up are completly fucked up, because they realized what happened.

Hollywood is full of dark people, child abusers, rapists, and well, why stop there right? dirty cockroaches i hope they all get exposed, they should be dragged through the streets and hanged, but they are the protected class so they will never face severe punishment sadly

this is not a secret anymore, there is a reason most child actors when they grow up are completly fucked up, because they realized what happened.

Hollywood is full of dark people, child abusers, rapists, and well, why stop there right? dirty cockroaches i hope they all get exposed, they should be dragged through the streets and hanged, but they are the protected class so they will never face severe punishment sadly

That's a pretty poignant point, dude

hqdefault.jpg

The Elite are depraved degenerates, nothing new. I'm not surprised by any scandal or controversy involving Hollywood these days, just makes it worse to know they own UFC now. :mad:

So, it is naive to think this is somehow simply Hollywood. This is just what happens when massive amounts of power are concentrated in just a few people and go unchecked. We're hearing about similar harassment in Silicon Valley. And I'm betting all we've heard about that is just the tip of the iceberg. The only difference is that children can't work in Silicon Valley because they don't have college degrees and can't program software. Hollywood is special in that way. You have people of all ages working together. But this kind of thing has been going on since the beginning of civilization. It is the result of power gone unchecked. Like Nero, or Caligula.

What laws tell us to diddle little children!?

Go on your local Megan's law site and see what offenders live in your town. Then see how long they served for the horrific shit they did. Usually it's just a few years. If I wrote the law if you touch or molest a child you go away for life. If it's your own you should be put to death.

You aren’t providing any evidence other than the fact some child actors are strange. So your correlation is strange behavior must be the result of pedophilia. Then every musician must have been raped or molested as a kid bc they are strange too. Same with every adult I meet that’s strange.

I mean come on, people need to stop talking like this.its dangerous, intellectually lazy and corrupts you more than anything when you go around accusing everyone from a place as being a pedophile.

The Harvey Weinstein thing is different.casting couch and female harassment stories have been around since the start of Hollywood.its sick and I’m glad that piece of shit was outed, but this is rather creepy that people take this and now jump to pedophile accusations with no evidence and no basis other than to score cheap political points.

And I know you didn’t think of this yourself.either you are a trolled paid to do it or you heard it on Alex Jones or something and now repeating it. But spreading gossip is horrible thing, and if you are going to point the finger at people and accuse them, you should be tucking sure of what you are doing.

I’m sure some mouth breathers will twist what I’m saying, but it’s something that needed to be said.

^SUBJECT OF OP CONFIRMED

Hollywood is crawling with leeches, the people that runs it promotes immorality and stupidity.........

So it's getting pretty common, they hide those things and incidents under the curtain...

But be careful TS, you might get ban for opening this kind of topic.

corey feldman and these other victims just need to man the fuck up and start dropping names. the country will be at their back with full support.

the only thing saying silent does is harm other kids.

so true if he knows the name of child rapists he should say it. that's why I trust my brood with no one look at the gymnastics scandal and the weaselly looking creeper doctor that was giving girls "treatments" aka thump and finger in the vaj I mean wtf

Hollywood is crawling with leeches, the people that runs it promotes immorality and stupidity.........

So it's getting pretty common, they hide those things and incidents under the curtain...

But be careful TS, you might get ban for opening this kind of topic.

nah when you joke about rape you get the hammer

Topics like this one Feldman is alluding to and cosby, Weinstein, are legit topics for discussion

While I think it does happen...most child actors are bad actors. Plain and simple. No adult talent and the stigma of being a child star are why most of them go crazy in later years.

macully culkin Arnold, Michael Jackson those three alone are proof that something besides "growing up" too quick is happening

This is a doc about the culture of child hood actors and what they're subjected to to attain fortune and success in Hollywood. Corey Feldman stated that Corey haim was actually raped on the set of one of their movies.

When I was a kid there was a super popular show called saved by the bell. As I've seen their lives play out after the show I oft wondered why seemingly all of them went insane except zach

Lisa turtle is certifiable

Screech is a long prison term waiting to happen

Jessie...I don't know what happened to Jessie after showgirls

Kelly I don't know what happened to Kelly

But with the revelation of how off the fucking hook Harvey Weinstein was I don't think it's a stretch to believe every thing Corey Feldman is saying is accurate..he just won't name names of predators

The Olsen twins are kinda creepy

Leave it to beaver boys we're odd irl

Brady bunch kids were irl disasters

Facts of life girls were kinda train wrecks too

Webster turned out odd

Different strokes all three of them ended badly

I know I'm forgetting a lot but I think it's safe to say that if you're actively trying to shop your kid to Hollywood for tv or movies or even commercials you're doing them a grave dissservise and ironically enough especially if they "hit it big"

Thoughts?

AC Slater is now a tabloid news anchor on TV. Thiffini Amber Thiessen continued acting too.

Also there is Saved by the Bell, the new Class.

I had a huge crush on this chick

Hollywood is a cesspool of evil self-indulgence.

I'm not shocked that it seems to be imploding at the moment. Can't wait to see that culture completely unravel.

I wouldn't expose a kid to child hood acting or music industry I mean besides Justin Timberlake and maybe mark wahlburgh almost every other child actor/entertainer seems disturbed

AC Slater is now a tabloid news anchor on TV. Thiffini Amber Thiessen continued acting too.

Also there is Saved by the Bell, the new Class.

I had a huge crush on this chick

bro I only watched saved by the bell to swoon over Lisa turtle...to see what she's become is sad and disturbing. she seriously looks like MK Ultra got ahold of her mind or something

How about Weinstein's creepy fuck friend Quentin Tarantino?

Does anybody believe this scary looking fucker hasn't been doing the same fucking thing?

harvey-weinstein-quentin-tarantino1.jpg

58088862.jpg

quentin-tarantino-harvey-weinstein.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back