And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

Rooting for a double KO in this fight.

I will say though, that you don't get to play a character that pivots off of low-level bigotry (and collect the profits) and *then* be seen as an angel.

Pick a lane.

They are though.
Human race.
If you want to obfuscate the meaning of a straight forward word then yeah go ahed i won't stop you.

And don't forget, we're part of the carbon-based race

Nothing triggers Sherdog more than seeing discussion about race lmao

‘It’s dangerous to bring in the Trump thing.....cause he’s fighting a black fighter”......

Fuck I hope Covington wins this

Bispings eye and people who wear glasses are...races?

<WellThere>

If you want to obfuscate the meaning of a straight forward word then yeah go ahed i won't stop you.

And don't forget, we're part of the carbon-based race

I didn't lie though. There's one race and period.
Skin's color don't mean shit to me.

If someone thinks they are better or worse based on skin color I'll take them as serious as I take a banana wearing a dress.

‘It’s dangerous to bring in the Trump thing.....cause he’s fighting a black fighter”......

Fuck I hope Covington wins this

EUyk9Ri.gif

j5el5Yb.jpg

Not salty, don't care much for either... But considering racism is born through ignorance, I don't see how cos you have a family member / BEST friend from said race, you can't be a racist or have racist views.
I don't disagree but in your first post you went for the
"oh it's just the i have a black friend angle"
but that's not the case, it's not just a casual friend but his best friend

I didn't lie though. There's one race and period.
Skin's color don't mean shit to me.

If someone thinks they are better or worse based on skin color I'll take them as serious as I take a banana wearing a dress.

So you're a race-denyialist. i get it

Recognizing that there are races btw doesn't mean that some races are better than others, since the differences that conform them are mostly superficial

Same thing man.
To be cool with one person doesn't mean you don't hold certain opinions over the whole race.

I have friends who're American but I don't think much of them as a race tbh, therefore I'm racist I guess - but cos I have American friends, some of which I'm close with, does that negate my racism?

The morning wood show with deez nuts? Really?

America is just a different kettle of fish. probably due to its history.

The England football team is about to go out on the biggest stage in world sports, the world cup...and two thirds of our starting 11 are black dudes.

Tyrone really needs to stop falling back into playing the victim card.

Lol what? There is a shit ton of racism in the EPL, especially Chelsea and ManU
You guys throw bananas on the field

Anyone that took Tyron's comments to be 100% serious is a moron. He was obviously fucking joking about being "racist to people with glasses"
And let's not act like he doesn't have any points on Colbyj here. The guy calls Brazilians filthy animals, and is an all around cunt--he also talked about "melting" Tyron.

The usual hating on Tyron just for opening his mouth

Same thing man.
To be cool with one person doesn't mean you don't hold certain opinions over the whole race.

I have friends who're American but I don't think much of them as a race tbh, therefore I'm racist I guess - but cos I have American friends, some of which I'm close with, does that negate my racism?

How are americans a race??!!

I get the point that you're trying to make but damn.

And it's a very good indicator of someone not being racist if they can have a meaningful relationship with someone who's not of their race

So you're a race-denyialist. i get it

Recognizing that there are races btw doesn't mean that some races are better than others, since the differences that conform them are mostly superficial

Sure, you can call me a race-denyialist.

I don't deny ethnicities nor racism though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back