And still, the baddest man on the planet, Jon Bones Jones!

davidj5491

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Jon is smart enough that he will never limit his skills to boxing only. No boxer alive will come to MMA to face him. He makes it look easy, just like he did with Gane (and I was pulling for Gane). Jones by strangulation.

Jones would die in the boxing ring. He's one of the GOAT in MMA, not in kickboxing/boxing/grappling
On the planet is basically a catch all term for 'life and death hand to hand combat' in that case Jones would choke every other combat sport athlete without grappling to death. He's not getting touched by a boxer.

On the planet is basically a catch all term for 'life and death hand to hand combat' in that case Jones would choke every other combat sport athlete without grappling to death. He's not getting touched by a boxer.
most definitely, but in the boxing ring? With a HW puncher like AJ or Deontay?

Jon is smart enough that he will never limit his skills to boxing only. No boxer alive will come to MMA to face him. He makes it look easy, just like he did with Gane (and I was pulling for Gane). Jones by strangulation

A good thing for him, because boxing never has been his strong suit.

Congrats on your big day JJ fans.

Soak it in. These only happen once or twice a year.

A good thing for him, because boxing never has been his strong suit.
For sure. Jones doesn't want to box any of the top guys. But "baddest man on the planet"........ Jones all day. He's got the IQ, the physical attributes, the talent, and the physco level that separate him from the pack. In anything in the world other than boxing, sanctioned or not, Jones smokes all heavyweights. Tom Aspinall is the only question mark in place.

Jon is smart enough that he will never limit his skills to boxing only. No boxer alive will come to MMA to face him. He makes it look easy, just like he did with Gane (and I was pulling for Gane). Jones by strangulation.
Jon would get absolutely murdered and served to the JBG by Joshua. You're delusional if you think otherwise

Back