And still, the baddest man on the planet, Jon Bones Jones!

On the planet is basically a catch all term for 'life and death hand to hand combat' in that case Jones would choke every other combat sport athlete without grappling to death. He's not getting touched by a boxer.

Yes Only by the apple valley champ.

How is Jon the baddest man on the planet when he fights for a company that publicly disparages him and is holding out for a 49 year old Stipe while ducking the interim champ?

Keep coping.

Stipe is barely over 40.

We just watch pfl/bellator unify their HW belts with someone over 40.

ain't ever seen Jones even ROCKED, let alone KO'd.
And never will.
Jones bless.
<JonesLaugh>

I know that Jones is one of the greatest fighters on the planet but come on man he lost to Dominick and Gus

LOL! Jon is the fattest man on the planet, AJ is the baddest.

Nah, that would be Tom Aspinall, but Jon is free to prove that wrong.

Ngannou would do to Jones in a boxing match what AJ did to Ngannou.

Under MMA rules? who knows. I dont think Ngannou is gonna be the same after that tbh.
He might, but that's why Jon's not the one who thought he was a boxer.

ain't ever seen Jones even ROCKED, let alone KO'd.
And never will.
Jones bless.
<JonesLaugh>
He's been rocked a couple times. His chin is actually underrated. I say this as a compliment

Nah, that would be Tom Aspinall, but Jon is free to prove that wrong.

He might, but that's why Jon's not the one who thought he was a boxer.
This man speaks truth. If it's not Jon Jones as the baddest man on the planet, it's Tom Aspinall!

You pathetic Jones haters are so ignorant you actually thought a guy who got outboxed by Black Beast was a legit championship level boxer and a better MMA fighter than the GOAT.

Good riddance, now stay away from MMA soyboys.

<JonesLaugh>

Francis Is 37 and challenging the most elite boxers in the world in their prime.

Jones is like 2 years younger and won't face the most elite guys in his own sport

Come the fuck on

Yeah. That was insane how Jones landed that counter. His boxing and power has never looked halfway decent, much less world class before tonight. Stipe should be worried for their match after his performance tonight.

Back