"And with that...I'm gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in because I saw JackoffWar viewing a thread earlier. @JagWar who's pee pee did you drain to get back here so soon? Welcome back to the funhouse clown.
negan.gif

Legend has it that many years ago a prophecy was foretold that one Sherdog member would bless us with his presence and bring about a spiritual evolution where we could leave our earthly selves behind and enter a nirvanic state of peace and love.

I believe this man is @JagWar.

It's out of my hands now, y'all. I've revived it a few times already.

It's out of my hands now, y'all. I've revived it a few times already.
We know that you have not unleashed your full power yet. Please, @jeicex and @Tachy . Give the people what they want. @JagWar went out of his way to come to this thread and taunt us right when her ban was removed. This at the very least deserves a few day back. Check out post #961. This should tell you that not only do the thread loyalists want this back in the heavies but @JagWar is looking for a little attention on the big stage.

We know that you have not unleashed your full power yet. Please, @jeicex and @Tachy . Give the people what they want. @JagWar went out of his way to come to this thread and taunt us right when her ban was removed. This at the very least deserves a few day back. Check out post #961. This should tell you that not only do the thread loyalists want this back in the heavies but @JagWar is looking for a little attention on the big stage.

ill allow it

Legend has it that many years ago a prophecy was foretold that one Sherdog member would bless us with his presence and bring about a spiritual evolution where we could leave our earthly selves behind and enter a nirvanic state of peace and love.

I believe this man is @JagWar.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back