Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

He also has the best rate of taking drostanolone during his career

100%

<{clintugh}>

Both AS and GSP were well past their primes when they fought Bisping. Bisping was even more past his prime when he fought GSP. You must have missed the Hendo rematch which was a year prior.

And broken leg and ACL tears are both bad.

And once again, I love how you keep downplaying the fact that Anderson was 41 and had 40+ fights. You are stubbornly biased.

An ACL injury is far worse let alone having 2. It’s more common to have a career end because of that rather than a leg break.

Lol at me being biased when all you do is keep on repeating the same shit about age and fights without factoring in the difference in size, activity and severity of injuries.

<{cruzshake}>

Give me a chance to reply. I ain’t quick like 13 seconds quick
My favorite fighters are true warriors who go down on their shields and duck no one.

Your favorite fighters are quitters and ducks who tap to strikes when things get tough.

My favorite fighters are true warriors who go down on their shields and duck no one.

Your favorite fighters are quitters and ducks who tap to strikes when things get tough.

True warriors don’t panic wrestle to avoid getting KO’d (Aldo vs Max 2) nor do they take PED’s (Anderson) and duck tests (Aldo)

What Silva had you dont get from steroid use. How you could look at footage of him and not realize thats something special is beyond me. His agility was crazy for his size. Shot selection coupled with his fluidity was a thing of beauty. In my opinion he is the single most dangerous fighter we've seen because he could ko a man from any angle, with any point of contact in the blink of an eye.

What Silva had you dont get from steroid use. How you could not look at footage of him and not realize thats something special is beyond me. His agility was crazy for his size. Shot selection coupled with his fluidity was a thing of beauty. In my opinion he is the single most dangerous fighter we've seen because he could ko a man from any angle, with any point of contact in the blink of an eye.

Why do you think he took PED’s if they didn’t help him?

Why do you think he took PED’s if they didn’t help him?
Because they do help them recover from intense training. Athletes take them to recover and beable to come back to the gym again the next day for more rigorous training.

An ACL injury is far worse let alone having 2. It’s more common to have a career end because of that rather than a leg break.

Lol at me being biased when all you do is keep on repeating the same shit about age and fights without factoring in the difference in size, activity and severity of injuries.

<{cruzshake}>
I do acknowledge those things for GSP but being 41 and having 40+ fights means anyone is well past their best days and it was still a close decision loss.

Congrats to 36 year old GSP for beating 38 year old Bisping. Now let's see GSP fight somebody similar at 41 or 42 like Anderson did. Somebody like Derek Brunson might KTFO a 40 year old GSP. That's just normal. I wouldn't hold that against GSP but you are holding it against a 41 year Anderson for losing a close decision loss to Bisping.

He went 9 years without a loss and has more title defenses than GSP and went up in weight several times.

I do acknowledge those things for GSP but being 41 and having 40+ fights means anyone is well past their best days and it was still a close decision loss.

Congrats to 36 year old GSP for beating 38 year old Bisping. Now let's see GSP fight somebody similar at 41 or 42 like Anderson did. Somebody like Derek Brunson might KTFO a 40 year old GSP. That's just normal. I wouldn't hold that against GSP but you are holding it against a 41 year Anderson for losing a close decision loss to Bisping.

He went 9 years without a loss and has more title defenses than GSP and went up in weight several times.
You see how that goes? We dont have to knock GSP to solidify Silva. GSP is great and we know that. Silva is special and we know that.

Remember when Diaz clowned Andy? Letting someone do that to you lessens the goat status a bit.
He just taunted. Didn't do any damage.

It's one thing if you own someone by actually doing damage and outclassing them in fighting (like Cody vs Cruz) but if you just taunt, it doesn't count.

None of them fought much in that fight.

<{clintugh}>

Both AS and GSP were well past their primes when they fought Bisping. Bisping was even more past his prime when he fought GSP. You must have missed the Hendo rematch which was a year prior.

And broken leg and ACL tears are both bad.

And once again, I love how you keep downplaying the fact that Anderson was 41 and had 40+ fights. You are stubbornly biased.

The fracture Anderson had is a life threatening medical emergency and can evolve to loss of the limb. Not all fractures are equal.

<{cruzshake}>

Ok, you are a stupid person.

The type of fracture Anderson sustained is a medical emergency, life threatening and risks loss of the limb. Recovery from it is excruciating, longer than an ACL reconstruction, yet he returned.

ACL injuries suck, I have one of my own. But I'd never compare it to a total fracture of a long bone. You confessed your stupidity on this one.

And lets see Anderson being a WW with bad knees and 4 years of inactivity against Bisping.

Congrats to Anderson going up in weight during that time against Bonnar, Irvin and Forrest

@Dozer . @Typrune Goatley @Massapiece

Can we safely conclude that @Perrichet is done?

anderson-silva-funny-o.gif

And lets see Anderson being a WW with bad knees and 4 years of inactivity against Bisping.

Congrats to Anderson going up in weight during that time against Bonnar, Irvin and Forrest

We are all laughing at you @Perrichet

1387826674417.gif

Back