Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

GSP was 36 when he beat Bisping. When Anderson was 36 he front kicked Vitor in the face. When GSP is 41, I doubt he's the same fighter. 36yr old GSP is already not what he was.
Lmao, cuz your boy was on the juice.

You're not this dumb are you?

On Fedor's streak he stopped 25 of the 31 fights which is about an 80 percent finish rate if I'm not mistaken.
True, but that streak was loaded with cans.

Can't argue with you; Nobody has ever looked like or performed like Anderson. Shame that his legacy is tainted but I'd love to see one more crazy outing from him if he ever comes back or before he retires.

Can't argue with you; Nobody has ever looked like or performed like Anderson. Shame that his legacy is tainted but I'd love to see one more crazy outing from him if he ever comes back or before he retires.
Don’t forget

Old man Anderson went out beating top 7 ranked KO machine Derek Brunson

True, but that streak was loaded with cans.
Yeah true. In that entire streak there were only a handful of wins I'd count as top tier opponents. Still an incredible accomplishment none the less though.

Shields has ten times the resume as marquardt. Oh and he is WW sized and beat some of AS best wins (Hendo, Okami). Yet he couldn't do shit against GSP besides poking him in the eyes. Shields is a better win than anyone on Silva's resume and it's not even close.
Couldn't do shit? Lol. Except land 78 significant strikes and out strike GSP for the last two rounds. Take the fanboy goggles off.

Don’t forget

Old man Anderson went out beating top 7 ranked KO machine Derek Brunson

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Old man GSP beat top 1 ranked MW champ. You shit on GSP for beating bisping but then praise AS for winning a robbery against journeyman brunson. So biased.

Couldn't do shit? Lol. Except land 78 significant strikes and out strike GSP for the last two rounds. Take the fanboy goggles off.

Did you watch the fight or just looked at the stats? Out of those 78 sig strikes, 76 of them were eye pokes. But yeah those are significant strikes. Too bad theyre illegal.

honestly imo most stat's are weak in sports period because the low number of "trials" and the apples to oranges nature of everything. Anderson is undoubtably on the Mt Rushmore of MMA and his reign as champion was amazing for many reasons but how do you compare that dominance in a then weak 185 pound division to GSP's dominance in laying on people in a much more stacked division? Or Khabib never losing a round in what is almost certainly the best division of all time but he hasn't seen the majority of the top ten?

But matrix...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Old man GSP beat top 1 ranked MW champ. You shit on GSP for beating bisping but then praise AS for winning a robbery against journeyman brunson. So biased.
There is no point in arguing with the most delusional GSP dickrider on Sherdog.

Stay on topic.

Anderson finished 15 out of his 17 wins during his streak.

There is no point in arguing with the most delusional GSP dickrider on Sherdog.

Stay on topic.

Anderson finished 15 out of his 17 wins during his streak.

Too bad its all tainted now. Literally!

Back