Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

<Huh2>

If you can't find success at MW, but you can suddenly beat the best in the division above or below, what does that tell you? This forum lol. Smart fellas.
maybe you're not big enough for MW?

Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg
1453.gif

Bwahahaha.

You must be one of those fox news watching zombie retards that screams "fake news" everytime a fact triggers you bud. Anderson admitted he is a life long cheater and a fraud. No amount of crying will change it.

MMAJunkie and USA Today just did a poll with multiple rounds of voting and gsp won by a landslide:

TRIGGER WARNING FOR ANDERSON CUCKS!

hteR3Mn_d.webp

Roiderson is the lance armstrong of MMA. Deal with it kiddo.

LMAO, no.

Maybe in synthetic testosterone in the blood but that's it.

I mean, GSP finished Bisping.
Anderson is the GOAT playbois

Anderson Silva had 14 finishes during his 16 fight win streak.

88% finish rate.

Is that the best finishing rate (during a long win streak) of all time?

He is also in the top 10 for most failed drug tests in the UFC

If they were so much better than 185, why were they cutting weight and avoiding 185?

It's a myth. The Hughes and Serras of UFC are not that much better than Franklin and Vitor. Thales Leites is still a relevant fighter, don't put him in the same basket as Cote, who at the time was GSP's training buddy and sold as a legit contender.

If MW fighters were so good, why were they cutting weight and avoiding 205? What a silly argument.

Clowned by laying on the mat and going to the cage, while being scared of actually fighting and losing pretty convincingly?

Silva was clearly the one scared to fight. Diaz chased him the whole damn fight. Get your facts straight.

Rich Franklin = MW GOAT.

Repeated roid cheating frauds DQ'd from discussion.

Deal with it playbois.

GSP was 36 when he beat Bisping. When Anderson was 36 he front kicked Vitor in the face. When GSP is 41, I doubt he's the same fighter. 36yr old GSP is already not what he was.

Of course GSP slows down faster, he isn't on roids.

<Huh2>

If you can't find success at MW, but you can suddenly beat the best in the division above or below, what does that tell you? This forum lol. Smart fellas.

Shields has ten times the resume as marquardt. Oh and he is WW sized and beat some of AS best wins (Hendo, Okami). Yet he couldn't do shit against GSP besides poking him in the eyes. Shields is a better win than anyone on Silva's resume and it's not even close.

Anderson is the GOAT playbois

The simple fact that you feel the need to repeat that over and over and create a daily threads about it proves he is cleatly not the GOAT. If he was the goat you wouldn't need to try so hard to convince everyone else.

The simple fact that you feel the need to repeat that over and over and create a daily threads about it proves he is cleatly not the GOAT. If he was the goat you wouldn't need to try so hard to convince everyone else.
The simple fact that you come to my thread replying and hating on multiple pro Silva posts shows that you are triggered and you know that Anderson is the GOAT.

Just admit it bro.

Oh look, GSP’s most delusional dickrider on Sherdog is finally here in my thread

Anderson > GSP

What is Georges Safe Pierre’s finishing rate?

P.S. Eveyone is on steroids including your favorite fighter.

Got proof? Until then he's clean and it's a bannable offense to accuse a fighter without proofs.

It's why I can see people rating Anderson over GSP, they went on a similar tear but Anderson was more spectacular and finished more guys.

The simple fact that you come to my thread replying and hating on multiple pro Silva posts shows that you are triggered and you know that Anderson is the GOAT.

Just admit it bro.

It's not hating, its proving you wrong. Fairly easy.

Back