Anderson: "If thats how Correia dances in the club, she will definitely be dancing alone"

Nobody with an ass like that has to dance alone in a place with drunk man

Lmao. Long ago I went with some friends to a club, (one of the clubs they used to call meat markets, where everyone was there to hook up for a one nighter)

Entered sober, and my first thought was "fuck this place, I will call "what's her name" at 2a.m., and just have a booty call..."

A group of girls arrived that one of my friends was familiar with. As the introductions were happening, one of the girls was introduced by name, then my buddy says "aka Chucky". And she looked just like a girl that would be nicknamed Chucky.

Anyways, first half of the night, were all drinking, dancing, and I'm doing my best to avoid Chucky, who took a liking to me.

Fast forward to 1:30a.m., I'm about 6 beers and 6 shots into the wind, and smoked weed a couple times out in the lot. I'm sitting on a bar stool with this hyena bitch Chucky all over my neck. Last thing I remember was bragging about my car, and her trying to steal the keys to it saying let's go to Denny's. Next thing I remember was waking up in my bed, in my apartment, with her sleeping across my arm. I'll never forget the way the sun was shining on her face, and the sparkle of the base makeup caked thick on her face. Her hair was all matted to one side, drowned in aqua net. She smelled like cigarettes and old wine. I paused. Reached down, (praying silently) and lifted my shorts. My pubes were all matted and glazed. I felt like crying. Fucking alcohol.

Lmao. Long ago I went with some friends to a club, (one of the clubs they used to call meat markets, where everyone was there to hook up for a one nighter)

Entered sober, and my first thought was "fuck this place, I will call "what's her name" at 2a.m., and just have a booty call..."

A group of girls arrived that one of my friends was familiar with. As the introductions were happening, one of the girls was introduced by name, then my buddy says "aka Chucky". And she looked just like a girl that would be nicknamed Chucky.

Anyways, first half of the night, were all drinking, dancing, and I'm doing my best to avoid Chucky, who took a liking to me.

Fast forward to 1:30a.m., I'm about 6 beers and 6 shots into the wind, and smoked weed a couple times out in the lot. I'm sitting on a bar stool with this hyena bitch Chucky all over my neck. Last thing I remember was bragging about my car, and her trying to steal the keys to it saying let's go to Denny's. Next thing I remember was waking up in my bed, in my apartment, with her sleeping across my arm. I'll never forget the way the sun was shining on her face, and the sparkle of the base makeup caked thick on her face. Her hair was all matted to one side, drowned in aqua net. She smelled like cigarettes and old wine. I paused. Reached down, (praying silently) and lifted my shorts. My pubes were all matted and glazed. I felt like crying. Fucking alcohol.
and then you lifted up "her" shorts......

tumblr_ls3yxk8wiz1qi4lg1.gif

="Jehannum, post: 128221527, member: 463755"]and then you lifted up "her" shorts......

Nah, I'm not a millennial like all you fuckers with no gender- in the 80's there were actual girls and guys out dancing and picking up on each other. These days there's just a bunch of sjw's and skinny jeans and everyone's confused.

That's not anderson. That's Corey. There's only one anderson. Don't confuse things.

I thought it was pretty tame....nice little roll... At least it wasnt that tasteless monkey humping mess they call twerking
I personally didn't like it at all and cringed haha, but I think being vocal publicly is just sad. If she's happy, let her do it. I rather not see it haha but whatever.

But dude, don't even get me started on this twerkin' crap haha. That's the saddest thing ever.

Yeah....Lots of gays and Tranny chasers up in this bitch. Not to forget the neckbeards and dorks who couldn't get laid in a whore house.
this is acceptable...in today's political correctness

Boring 25/8 is the most syleless, soulless, tastless fighter in the sport.. If Martial Arts was expression he would be a stick figure drawing.

Back