Anderson Silva vs Jared Cannonier Odds

Jared is a tank, he should focus on the legkicks and we will have another shinbreak before we know.

You realize he’s 1-6 in his last 7 right?

Cannonier is 2-3 in his last 5, its not like they're putting Anderson against a top 5 guy.

Anderson hasn't looked out of his depth in his last few fights he's just not the force he was.

Good job bringing up 4 of his losses. He had a career outside of the UFC
uh, what?
i am defending AS here, did you get it? guy said he likes losing to cans, im just showing hes wrong.

I love Andy but I think he gets finished here. Cannonier is going to take him down and use his gnp to tko him.
No one HSS ever done this. Weidman had to basically KO Silva before finishing him on the mat.

If Cannonier doesn't drop Silva, he will be neutralized on the mat or Cannonier will just land pitter patter shots to a decision.

People think Silva can't take a shot anymore but there is still no one in the ufc other than The Chris that has finished Silva.

Which has been the story of Anderson Silva since the Weidman fights.

Can probably wins by split decision
yea man i honestly was pissed when he lost to weidman twice but tbh weidman is the Buster Douglas of mma 2 hit wonder

hey guys i know this is a stupid idea but i would still enjoy to watch what do you guys think about anderson vs conor (i know this fight doesnt make since) but they were both talking about it awhile back and i think it would be cool to see

uh, what?
i am defending AS here, did you get it? guy said he likes losing to cans, im just showing hes wrong.

I’m that guy.

And yes he likes losing to cans. Azeredo, Takase (who was 4-7 going into the fight) and Chonan.

Silva has nothing left to prove imo, but he still wants to keep fighting for some reason.

At this point I just hope he doesn’t get ktfo’d cold and/or end up like Chuck.

Damn I hoped Anderson Silva was going to be a huge favourite coming off his Adesanyas fight and was looking to place a super juicy Cannonier KO bet. Now, not so much and have to really think about a play on Silva instead..

Who is Jared Cannonier?
The Killa Gorilla
007_Jared_Cannonier.0.jpg

Nope. It was a clear win for da Silva and he wasn't even trying. These new breed fighters should step up their game, instead of crying after losing a decision they should question themselves if they belong here, why can't they beat 44 yo fighter.
Same goes for Adesanya, he lost a round to 44yo old shadow Silva. Silva is not even 30% of his prime self.
The sport is not evolving, the sport is slowly dying, the new breed are crying.

Silva is technically still top10 fighter,he beat the #8 Brunson. He can beat Brunson, Jacare and Hermenson. Its amazing that after degrading so much, he can still beat 3 top10 fighters.
It wasn't clear wither way. Brunson out worked Silva with dirty boxing.

I’m that guy.

And yes he likes losing to cans. Azeredo, Takase (who was 4-7 going into the fight) and Chonan.
Were you born back in this day? Fights you mentioned are from early 2000 lol. Check again after that. I guess you missed the goat in action

Were you born back in this day? Fights you mentioned are from early 2000 lol. Check again after that. I guess you missed the goat in action

What?

My point was that he lost to cans. You only talk about his losses in the UFC. I guess you missed Anderoid before the UFC

What?

My point was that he lost to cans. You only talk about his losses in the UFC. I guess you missed Anderoid before the UFC
You cant say he likes losing to cans. He lost to bad fighters like 15+ years ago. From that point on, he lost to champions and won the rest

Of course he could win and the line dictates that if anything.That is what we call a slight underdog in the fight game.....and how old is he ? and how many wins does he have in past several years?.

No ado here. The line is accurate and it actually tells you that its " almost a coin flip fight ".

This is not thread worthy. I say that respectfully

Off subject but judging by your AV, do you think St Anger is better than critics give it credit for? I think it’s an excellent album to work too.
I am a huge metallica fan, I really like the song "some kind of monster" off of st. anger, but album as a whole is kind of mediocre at best. I really just like the artwork. I would shop the image to match the belt color, throughout my sherdog tenure. it just happens that red matches the original artwork.

Back