Anderson vs Jones

Weidman's gonna put an end to this in just over 2 months.

94929280-wtf-reactionf-.gif

anderson via strikes 1st round

UFC should stop trying to protect Georges and make him fight The Spider. Only then should Anderson even consider going up at 205 to face Bones.

Quid pro quo!

anderson via strikes 1st round
Anderson's gonna finish the P4P GOAT in the first round when he couldn't finish guys like Leites and Maia in 5 rounds? Lol. Please.

UFC should stop trying to protect Georges and make him fight The Spider. Only then should Anderson even consider going up at 205 to face Bones.
You think the UFC is protecting GSP from Anderson? I could just as easily say the UFC is protecting Anderson from Jones. Ridiculous statement. I can't wait til Weidman whoops Anderson and all of this talk can finally be put to rest.

Anderson would get his face smashed by Jones hellbows from the top.

This is the logical outcome. Lack of TDD + inability to get back to feet against strong wrestlers vs Jones elbows = bad news.

Which elite fighters has JBJ ''hellbowed'' into a TKO? None. He couldnt even put Vitor away with these fictitious ''hellbows'' and he is suddenly going to put Anderson away who has a) finished people off his back and b)does more damage off his back than people do to him.

Sonnen couldnt take Silva down at will in the 2nd fight so this lack of TDD is a myth too.

Anderson's gonna finish the P4P GOAT in the first round when he couldn't finish guys like Leites and Maia in 5 rounds? Lol. Please.

You think the UFC is protecting GSP from Anderson? I could just as easily say the UFC is protecting Anderson from Jones. Ridiculous statement. I can't wait til Weidman whoops Anderson and all of this talk can finally be put to rest.

You mean like when Anderson finished belfort in one round, and bones took Four rounds almost getting beat himself? Yes please.

I don't understand how ANYONE could say that Jones vs. Silva wouldn't result in millions of people watching the fight with clinched up buttholes. You can't be serious, this is THE fight, this is the big "Chunky Charrrrrrrrrlie", this fight would be the greatest thing to happen to any MMA fan. You have the two biggest names in the game throwin' down... c'mon. It would definitely settle, who's the best out there right now. As for Weidman... he's getting knocked out, I've made enough mistakes betting against Silva, he's taking that fight. Alright, I'm done. Anyways...

The real question is would this turn into a Mayweather-Hoya boring superfight. Can't see who would be ready to apply the pressure in this one?

Which elite fighters has JBJ ''hellbowed'' into a TKO? None. He couldnt even put Vitor away with these fictitious ''hellbows'' and he is suddenly going to put Anderson away who has a) finished people off his back and b)does more damage off his back than people do to him.

Sonnen couldnt take Silva down at will in the 2nd fight so this lack of TDD is a myth too.

Actually, the first round of their second fight, was nearly identical to the entire first fight, Chael taking him down and keeping him there, albeit, Chael doesn't have good GNP.

Last edited:
You mean like when Anderson finished belfort in one round, and bones took Four rounds almost getting beat himself? Yes please.

Ahhh, MMAth, this is how true Shertards "prove" points. Jon and Anderson are 2 COMPLETELY different fighters, you can not compare common opponents.
That being said, LOGICALLY, IMHO, it goes like this. Jon uses his reach very well, but obvious AS has better striking. AS is good on the ground, but he can't get up well after being taken down. Jon has DEVASTATING GNP, and has subbed a few BJJ Blackbelts already. Jon will determine where this fight goes, whenever he wants.
I don't think AS can survive 2 Rnds. with Jon on top throwing elbows. It will be easier for Jon to distance himself then clinch/shoot for a TD, than it will for AS to close the distance on Jon and strike.
I wouldn't be surprised if AS won, but I think Jon would be favored 60/40.

Jones only has wrestling against Anderson

and anderson only has striking over jones. Jones is not chael also, if hes on top of anderson for 5 rounds anderson will be finished, I think bones takes it but thats only due to his natural size advantage in the fight

and anderson only has striking over jones. Jones is not chael also, if hes on top of anderson for 5 rounds anderson will be finished, I think bones takes it but thats only due to his SKILL advantage in WRESTLING

The fight could go either way but I fixed it for you........

The fight could go either way but I fixed it for you........

if bones was the exact same size I would take Silva, that was my opinion not a flat out prediction so you can't fix shit lol

it's funny that rashad can bring him to a decision, vitor goes 4, rampage goes 4, but people seem to think silva will get finished in 2? silva is a far superior fighter than all of them

Back