News Andy Foster on Jon Jones "There’s no evidence of re-administration

the fact that the amount they discover in tests goes up and down proves re-usage IMO. Also lets cut the crap and address the god damn blatantly obvious reality of the situation here: what is more likely, this dude accidentally consumed Tbol in his whey protein shake 2 years ago and it's still in his blood, or he's been microdosing this whole time?

Occam's razor says the latter. Only naive morons blinded by pseudoscience think this 'pulsing' nonsense holds any scientific ground, why hasn't anyone else been given leniency for pulsing?

What is the penalty for 1st offense?

Surely not a year?

If you are someone who can make unusual amounts of money in the future for the parties involved, the first penalty is a strong scolding and finger-shaking.

You also have to promise to not do it again, but they don't check your fingers to see if you are crossing them behind your back.

Anyone who’s been on the roster for under two years would technically be allowed to pulse since they shouldn’t be punished for taking something prior to being in the program.

God bless America!
If I was an MMAist, I would take a trillion picograms of whatever, get my penalty, and then hulk up off the pulsing picograms for the rest of my career while avoiding double jeopardy.

#genius
#80percentjoking
This will only work if you are able to hide short and medium term metabolites.

If they license him tomorrow, that will make that whole thing with moving the entire card to California one big waste of time.
Yes, but it’ll also,imply that nsac is a responsible agency that wanted time to review a complex issue before making a decision

Anyone who’s been on the roster for under two years would technically be allowed to pulse since they shouldn’t be punished for taking something prior to being in the program.
There’s a guy who got caught for something by USADA but got off because it wasn’t considered to be a therapeutic dose and the data I,plied that ingestion happened before he entered the pool

Two weeks or something
So I'd imagine it would be more likely for USADA to find long term rather than short-medium term metabolites of Turinabol in an athlete's urine/blood, unless they get lucky or test an athlete multiple times in a short period of time.

“The scientists have said there was no evidence of re-administration, the evidence… when we go back and look at the testing from August until now,” Foster said. “It is indisputable that there’s been no re-administration and there’s no way to prove re-administration between July and what I believe is August of 2018, so Jon Jones, like any athlete, is afforded the presumption of innocence.

That doesn’t change based on who you are, he served his time,” he continued. “He sat out his time and scientists say – multiple scientists have said, including the expert scientists that I used when I got Jon for the metabolite in 2017, put in writing that there’s no evidence of re-administration.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/1/...res-no-evidence-of-re-administration-mma-news
like I said in another thread .....Name me one person in the history of the sport allow to fight while KNOWINGLY having PED in his/her system after the sport started drug testing...then of All the people you could "allow" to do it ...you allow Jon Jones....let that sink in....understand this and you will understand why people/fighters are upset ....Fighters in past have gotten suspended for 2 years for this and this guy gets off...and gets a free pass forever!!!

So I'd imagine it would be more likely for USADA to find long term rather than short-medium term metabolites of Turinabol in an athlete's urine/blood, unless they get lucky or test an athlete multiple times in a short period of time.
For sure.

like I said in another thread .....Name me one person in the history of the sport allow to fight while KNOWINGLY having PED in his/her system after the sport started drug testing...then of All the people you could "allow" to do it ...you allow Jon Jones....let that sink in....understand this and you will understand why people/fighters are upset ....Fighters in past have gotten suspended for 2 years for this and this guy gets off...and gets a free pass forever!!!

Yeah it’s a big conspiracy bro

There’s a guy who got caught for something by USADA but got off because it wasn’t considered to be a therapeutic dose and the data I,plied that ingestion happened before he entered the pool
4C14A038-78B1-498A-BF3C-194C89779143.gif
They’re opening the door to so many loopholes. Think about Brock Lesnar, pisses hot with an exemption, still gets to fight. Makes his money, then retires and exits the pool. What’s the point of making him or GSP or anyone else re-enter the testing pool for several months if they’re going to allow them to pulse from prior ingestions anyway. Seems like a PR charade.

Didn't his pictogram levels go from zero to x amount over the course of the testing from August to now? Also didn't VADA find 33 pictograms just after the UFC and USADA said Jones was clean, no pictograms?

Andy Foster is a fucking tool. Thank God the NSAC didn't buy Jones' and USADA's bullshit stories.
yes, there is fluctuation in the levels - all are low trace levels. from 0 to like 80.

nsac didn't rule on anything yet.

Back