Andy Ogle: "keyboard warriors you should strangle yourself with the keyboard"

karatekick1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some passionate words from Ogle:

"I'm an alpha male, I don't mean the gym, I mean alpha male at heart".

"When somebody loses you (the fans) don't know how that feels as an alpha male, you can't describe how that feels because your the viewer".

"When the lows are low, you don't even want to live".

"Keyboard warriors you should strangle yourself with the keyboard".

Interview here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRWyVVA-QMg

After seeing the reaction to the Ronda loss I'm starting to think Ogle may have had a point.

Definitely not about him being an alpha male though.

I wouldn't exactly say he's an alpha male.

I feel bad for him regardless though, he just isn't ufc material.

I fuck alpha males in the ass.

Seems pretty gotten to for an alpha male.

Al+Iaquinta+Elbow+KO+Andy+Ogle+-+TUF+15+Live+on+FX.gif

Zach-Galifianakis-Cying.gif

WTF was Ogle even trying to do there? No Idea what he was trying to accomplish swinging that telegraphed uppercut before even establishing any sort of defence.

Feel bad for Ogle, didn't realize he was on a 4 fight skid before this one

Seems rather beta to me. Now I'm gonna strangle myself with my laptop keyboard.

Some passionate words from Ogle:

"I'm an alpha male, I don't mean the gym, I mean alpha male at heart".

"When somebody loses you (the fans) don't know how that feels as an alpha male, you can't describe how that feels because your the viewer".

"When the lows are low, you don't even want to live".

"Keyboard warriors you should strangle yourself with the keyboard".

Interview here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRWyVVA-QMg

if he wants to shutem up he should try not geting KTFO in record time shortly after saying that.

Rolf at all the butthurt posters , and the best defense they come up with is , My keyboards wireless or i have a laptop , nah nah nahnahnah , sums them up really , no life , no accomplishments , no self belief , just childish anger at the world , love it

An alpha male would probably be someone who didn't have to make a point of being an alpha male. Others would know without the declaration.

An alpha male is defined as either being the dominant male in their particular group.

Or someone assuming the dominant role in a social or professional situation.

Ogle is neither of these.

You're tying yourself in knots by saying there are 'more skilled alphas', 'alpha' means first and by saying there are more of them it just defeats the whole point of calling him an alpha.

That's because it's a pointless term in the context of human life. Who is the alpha in a room with prime Fedor, Jon Jones, prime Cro Cop and Mike Tyson? The correct answer is none of them and all of them. It's completely meaningless.

That's because it's a pointless term in the context of human life. Who is the alpha in a room with prime Fedor, Jon Jones, prime Cro Cop and Mike Tyson? The correct answer is none of them and all of them. It's completely meaningless.

This. It's just a social construct.

you're*

lol nah, I feel bad for the guy. I hate when the keyboard warriors shit-talk.

Rolf at all the butthurt posters , and the best defense they come up with is , My keyboards wireless or i have a laptop , nah nah nahnahnah , sums them up really , no life , no accomplishments , no self belief , just childish anger at the world , love it

That you Andy? How's that Alpha Male life going?

He sounds like an idiot saying he's an alpha male, also he's not.

What should we do, melt the buttons together into some form of plastic noose?

Interesting bump.

ogle wants to watch it, ill spray man down with the qwerty47

BHxRJO_CYAAnFjD.jpg:large

This is what happens when you fuck w/ a newcastle bloke, non stop alpha talk.

I feel bad for him, fun guy to watch and fans can bash fighter really bad.

That being said...calling yourself alpha is stupid, even if you are alpha don't saying it, it will make you look like a douche.

If you are enough alpha people can see it, no need to tell them.

true alphas don't cry about keyboard warriors, they have betas do that for them

Who is Andy ogle

He's an alpha male bro. You wouldn't know cause you're not alpha. I'm an alpha male too, so I know, cause I know Alpha. Alpha alpha alpha, bam so motherfucking alpha I went 1-5 in the UFC.

Poor Andy, I'd agree with him if he wasn't for the alpha male bravado stuff, bleh. But people on the internet are harsh and that's just the way it is, he's gotta learn to ignore it. Also, why bump this?

Being keyboard warrior is way better to lose at 8 sec 1st round lol

He's an alpha male bro. You wouldn't know cause you're not alpha. I'm an alpha male too, so I know, cause I know Alpha. Alpha alpha alpha, bam so motherfucking alpha I went 1-5 in the UFC.

Poor Andy, I'd agree with him if he wasn't for the alpha male bravado stuff, bleh. But people on the internet are harsh and that's just the way it is, he's gotta learn to ignore it. Also, why bump this?

I fuck alpha males in the ass.

Did you guys ever hook up?

I like Ogle and agree with his sentiment. But don't most people use a Tablet or wireless Keyboard nowadays ? I usually use my Tab or even my phone.

So the strangulation part of his comment isn't a great one.

Also .. Is it possible he dropped the Alpha male comment as a hint ? Andy Ogle to Team Alpha Male confirmed !! (Sarcasm).

True alpha males don't refer to themselves as alpha males. Or whine about losing, for that matter.

Maybe God makes alpha makles differently across the pond?

He should connect with War Machine, and they can talk about being Alpha together.

Back