Anime and Manga v38

Just caught up on All Rounder Meguru after two years or so of not reading it. This page was pretty amusing to me.

Im on the same boat as you. I binged read and I was disappointed it already ended without a bang. It's like reading naruto only to end the series before kimimaru fought gaara.

vztc6Bw.gif
13584313_283555275333012_203302394_n.jpg

09pk4Uv.jpg

wSyGYNl.png

I am currently watching One Piece (episode 189)
I wish i started watching this before, it's fucking amazing

Luffy is my spirit animal

Wait until you get to Water 7 and Ennies Lobby. Fuck what anyone else says, those were the greatest Shonen Arcs of anything made EVER!!!

I knew there was a reason I came into this thread today. God this looks fucking awesome.

Currently watching Hitman Reborn. Big fan of the title character. I just love how that little prick keeps trolling and fucking with everyone.

I loathe shounen and its vapid humor, but somehow Reborn hits the spot with me. The serious arcs are pretty cool, but it's the filler-ey non serious episodes that make this show special. Love the sitcom vibes.

10/10.

I liked the manga and the art especially the characters were very good, but it just got repetive way later on and frankly hard to follow.

Edit: There's is a LOT that we're missing with regards to Pudding. Like her being a villain feels incredibly wrong and off. Like we're missing SOMETHING.

Well Now we actually got to 38 eh. Feels like a shadow of it.

The original Big 3 of the last 10 years or so is now down for just One Piece, other solid series ended abruptly HSDK, Toriko ( Solid time me anyways) . So my discussion time here has been limited to talking to @doomrider7 for One Piece now , which is cool but Oda is taking his time with the series and seems to plan a break week damn near every 3-5 weeks , so arcs feel really slow.

I'm not really into watching Anime anymore due to the lack of time , though I do like watching Dragon Ball super , although it's subpar, my Dragon Ball Fandom from when I was a kid has kept me going with it and these next arc has some potential.

Also I can't wait for One Punch Man season 2 because the Show is very well animated and captures the ridiculous awesomeness of this parody of the Shonen Genre.

Well Now we actually got to 38 eh. Feels like a shadow of it.

The original Big 3 of the last 10 years or so is now down for just One Piece, other solid series ended abruptly HSDK, Toriko ( Solid time me anyways) . So my discussion time here has been limited to talking to @doomrider7 for One Piece now , which is cool but Oda is taking his time with the series and seems to plan a break week damn near every 3-5 weeks , so arcs feel really slow.

I'm not really into watching Anime anymore due to the lack of time , though I do like watching Dragon Ball super , although it's subpar, my Dragon Ball Fandom from when I was a kid has kept me going with it and these next arc has some potential.

Also I can't wait for One Punch Man season 2 because the Show is very well animated and captures the ridiculous awesomeness of this parody of the Shonen Genre.

Thoughts on what's going on right now in One Piece? I already posted some of my thoughts.

Thoughts on what's going on right now in One Piece? I already posted some of my thoughts.

Pudding seems weird , she seemed to be adamant about the Vinsmoke dying when she revealed herself to Luffy and Sanji's sister, but this recent chapter made me curious as what the she was hiding from Big Mom. She might be a traitor and is aligned with someone trying to cause a Mutiny or Coup. Possibly also I'm going a bit outside with this theory she might have formed an alliance with a Yonkou, possibly Blackbeard and is trying to sabotage Big Mom. Just a theory.

Jinbe showing up when he did a few chapters ago makes me worry that he might die this chapter , he might not be missing a limb but he might have given up many years of his life, I hope not I actually wanted him to officially join the Strawhats. He is would full the void of something they don't have on the crew , a Fishmen.

I laughed out loud at this scene

Im on the same boat as you. I binged read and I was disappointed it already ended without a bang. It's like reading naruto only to end the series before kimimaru fought gaara.
Wait... it ended?!

In the most disappointing fashion. A charity grappling event where the 1st match hasn't even ended. Just that.
So you've read the RAWs? Because the scanlations are seven volumes behind (the completed series ends in v19, current scanlations end in v12).

EDIT: I just double checked and yeah, you're talking about where the scanlations have left off. The series doesn't actually end there, it's just there's no group putting out more chapters right now. @Gregolian don't listen, that's not the end of the series.

Last edited:
So you've read the RAWs? Because the scanlations are seven volumes behind (the completed series ends in v19, current scanlations end in v12).

EDIT: I just double checked and yeah, you're talking about where the scanlations have left off. The series doesn't actually end there, it's just there's no group putting out more chapters right now. @Gregolian don't listen, that's not the end of the series.

I didnt know that. Suck that no one is translating them atm. Good news i guess.

Whats that anime where this girl has here legs ripped apart by a giant monster then eaten

Fruit Basket.

Kidding. Could you be more specific?
its like a horror gore anime. some chick in all black lis fighting off monsters that keep killing and eating copious amounts of students in a bloody fashion

edit: found it.
its called blood-C

Anybody wanna rank the One Piece arcs thus far from their preference?

My rankings:

God tier:

Water 7
Enies Lobby
Marine Ford

Near perfection:

Alabasta
Skypia
Sabaody Archipelago
Arlong Park

Excellent:
Impel Down
Thriller Bark
Baratie

Good:
Kuro/Buggy Arcs
Drum Island
Loguetown
Whiskey Peak
Amazon lily
Romance Dawn
Davy Back fights
Jaya arc
Little Garden

Meh:
Dressrosa
Punk Hazard

Please no:

Fishman Island

I'd agree with that list. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard had moments but damn did they not impress in the long run and we won't even mention Fishman island

Ah Fishman Island *Shakes fist in anger...

What could have been...

I'm just looking forward to the Wano Arc. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard did have their moments but fell short of that One Piece magic.

And let's get some more Kaido action please. More CP0 and more background on Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus. I see Oda expanding more on these weapons this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back