Ankalaev is better than Jiri everywhere

hard to tell. styles make fights. there won't be much grappling against ankalaev

Takes time to dissect this fight. One thing for sure is Glover is pretty unique in his toughness, durability, striking power, and beastly ground game. All of Glovers strong points were survived where not many others have withstood. Jiri is a problem.

Easily, Ankalaev KO's Jiri early. Too many openings. Glover had him all night, just kept giving up position going for the worst submissions. Could've fucked him up with some ground and pound several times.
Are u sure about this? Jiri had Glover on "shovel" during RD 2 and RD3. He just had to keep fight from distance, not brawling. He will learn from it...

Can't we just bask in how good that fight was? How good this card was!?
Jiri fans need to know he's on borrowed time, that said, tonight was amazing. Thanks for everything Boogeywoman
hi-res-f197540988e05492fcb70ca421928c64_crop_north.jpg

I feel like this is said about Jiri after every fight and he keeps winning

Are u sure about this? Jiri had Glover on "shovel" during RD 2 and RD3. He just had to keep fight from distance, not brawling. He will learn from it...
Good win for your guy man, congrats on tonight. Jiri proved a lot of people wrong, including me. I just don't see him holding in to that belt. Yes Glover had Jiri in some really bad positions, as Jiri did Glover. They went to war tonight.

Ankalaev also looks like a dude that could get sparked out cold and not really even feel bad about it

Hopefully Magomed destroys Smith and sets up an exciting title fight.

If the Bellator and UFC LHW divisions were one it would not be too bad at all, but each individually is pretty meh.

Lets see how he does against Smith, can't wait for that one.

It was probably after Reyes easily KO'd "still my boy" and BIL Weidman
Ha! Correct, now that i think back.

In the leading up to Reyes fight against Jones, i have made a thread though, explaining in detail what makes Reyes an extremely good striker.
If you want, you can look it up, but for one:

In contrast to many of the 205 legends that get their d*ck sucked on the regular here, Reyes is actually able to use angles and pivots in striking.

Ankalaev vs Jiri is the most interesting fight in the division. At least LHW has some intrigue to it finally.

Back