News Another comedian accused of rape..... this time of a 15 year old girl.

Neither of us has any evidence one way or the other. It's an opinion, and I think it's valid. But I also started out by saying that men in their 30's shouldn't be messing around with 15 year olds regardless. You continuously bringing up rape and pedophilia is just muddying the waters though. There is a vast difference between a consensual relationship with someone who is physically mature but a couple of years under the age of consent, and actual rape and pedophilia. Both are wrong, but don't pretend they're the same thing.

you made a claim undermining women who are against statutory rape saying it was REALLY motivated by jealousy that they aren't getting the sexual attention from the statutory rapists and you have nothing to back it up?

ok statutory rape apologist.

Last edited:
you made a claim undermining women who are against pedophilia saying it was REALLY motivated by jealousy that they aren't getting the sexual attention from the statutory rapists and you have nothing to back it up?

Stop lying. I didn't make any such claim about pedophilia. It was about men being attracted to younger but still physically matured females. Pedophilia is a whole different subject and has nothing to do with anything I said. For your education here is the definition from Merriam Webster:

Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual objectspecifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

Stop lying. I didn't make any such claim about pedophilia. It was about men being attracted to younger but still physically matured females. Pedophilia is a whole different subject and has nothing to do with anything I said. For your education here is the definition from Merriam Webster:

Definition of pedophilia
: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual objectspecifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

i concede that point and have edited. this whole post stand though.

you made a claim undermining women who are against statutory rape saying it was REALLY motivated by jealousy that they aren't getting the sexual attention from the statutory rapists and you have nothing to back it up?

Dude, the average age of a fashion model was under 18 until the last few years. These underage girls were being presented as the ideals of feminine beauty but their age was never being indicated. So, yes, of course women aging out of their beauty are on some level jealous of girls that are entering into it. There's a reason they are using underage girls to make older women feel inadequate to make them buy shit. That's what the story Snow White is all about, a beautiful woman aging out of her relevancy to the male gaze taking out her frustrations on the next generation.

When I was 29, I dated a 21 year old.

b1e5ede071310e73d87abf42500b7f54.jpg

How many of those groupies ages did they really know. Think about bands like Poison, Motley Crue, even bands like Rolling Stones. Probably happened a lot when you have girls rotating through your doors while on your.

No one was checking ID in the 70s and 80s, lol

Dude, the average age of a fashion model was under 18 until the last few years. These underage girls were being presented as the ideals of feminine beauty but their age was never being indicated. So, yes, of course women aging out of their beauty are on some level jealous of girls that are entering into it. There's a reason they are using underage girls to make older women feel inadequate to make them buy shit. That's what the story Snow White is all about, a beautiful woman aging out of her relevancy to the male gaze taking out her frustrations on the next generation.

the idea here is for you to stop apologizing for statutory rape dude.

There's a surprisingly large group of posters that seem to think having sex with minors is no big deal.
every time in every thread. one guy is arguing this-- my synopsis.

Make no mistake, 15 from a broken home being np angel by a 33 year old is statutory rape. He groomed her. Doesn’t matter she consented because minors can’t consent. Doesn’t matter they stayed together for 7 years, he groomed her for that. He is a sick fuck and deserves jail. 15 is 10th grade. Sick

the idea here is for you to stop apologizing for statutory rape dude.

It doesn't even need to be framed as a gender thing.

It's more of a universal thing in regards to one generations fear of loss of relevance that they use to fuel their belittlement of the next generation. For example all the hate towards millenials.

It's not that he has no point and it doesn't automatically make him or me a statutory rape apolgist.

The truth is actually something that you might find more bothersome.

That what you consider statutory rape is just considered normal around most of the world.

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

map_us_age_of_consent.png

“He would have a preference that I shave my vagina completely off."

ouch!

It doesn't even need to be framed as a gender thing.

It's more of a universal thing in regards to one generations fear of loss of relevance that they use to fuel their belittlement of the next generation. For example all the hate towards millenials.

It's not that he has no point and it doesn't automatically make him or me a statutory rape apolgist.

The truth is actually something that you might find more bothersome.

That what you consider statutory rape is just considered normal around most of the world.

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

map_us_age_of_consent.png

ok. so you are doubling down on statutory rape apology. at least you are now being honest. you do apologize for statutory rape.

you are scum. its ok. embrace it man.

every time in every thread. one guy is arguing this-- my synopsis.

What is really going on here, being I'm the only woman in this thread who's in her 40s, and the only one he quoted is he's sat bouncing around giggling like a teenage girl thinking he's got one over on me. It really isn't even thinly veiled, it's pathetic.

He chose to quote me out of now 6 pages of men saying the same thing I was, but because he's a sexist twat he decided just to single me out.

Back