Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

marina in particular, she got WRECKED. that kind of ko puts some miles on a fighter. she got knocked out 2-3 times there.
That's true. Which Amanda Bell knows firsthand...

[YT]S4oGFAn3w-E[/YT]

Keep in mind that Stratford was armbarred in her previous fight by Rousey in just 24 seconds. That's why I would always laugh when people would make the Ronda/Marina comparisons. They were never close on any level.

Y'all failed to mention the fact that Bethe Correia has a win over Erica Paes - who is the only woman to ever defeat Cris Cyborg in MMA - how's that for a bit of trivia.
The 0-0 Paes submitted Cyborg in under two minutes. Then got KOd in her very next fight by an 1-0 fighter.

That's true. Which Amanda Bell knows firsthand...

[YT]S4oGFAn3w-E[/YT]

Keep in mind that Stratford was armbarred in her previous fight by Rousey in just 24 seconds. That's why I would always laugh when people would make the Ronda/Marina comparisons. They were never close on any level.

To be fair it's comparing more the striking. Marina doesn't have the atheltic ability and/or skill to close gap as good as Ronda. Amanda Bell would've been in trouble on the ground but who knows.

Amanda Bell fought tougher competition though, WMMA's record never tell the full story.

To be fair it's comparing more the striking. Marina doesn't have the atheltic ability and/or skill to close gap as good as Ronda. Amanda Bell would've been in trouble on the ground but who knows.

Amanda Bell fought tougher competition though, WMMA's record never tell the full story.
You know what I find funny? If Rousey had fought Bell earlier in her career, she'd have probably armbarred her in under a minute. And all the people celebrating Bell right now would have trashed the win and said it was over a can.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Just saw this now, laughed my ass off, epic failure doesn't even begins to describe what these ladies represent:p

She should change her name from Marina "The Supernova From Moldova" Shafir to Marina "The Glass Jaw From Glendale" Shafir.

l3C1KCo.gif
Ronda's flock.

This must be how Ric Flair felt when Mongo was part of the group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back