Anthony Joshua with 6 months TD training

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Goes through the whole UFC HW roster in under 3 months. If an unathletic bum like Derrick Lewis who trains an hr a day during camp can manage to fight his way into a title shot I dont think Anthony will have any problems whatsoever.

His cardio alone will be enough to beat these bums lmfao

Facts.

Heavyweight boxing is 1000x more talented than MMA heavyweight

100%. Boxing is a B level sport, but it's a B level combat sport so boxers already have a lot of the requisite skills in MMA. Joshua is way too fast and way too athletic for any UFC HW and he'll KTFO any of them with absolute ease.

Eh, DC would destroy AJ even if that ballooned up HW had years of TDD. Also, Joshua would lose to both Fury and Wilder in the ring.

100%. Boxing is a B level sport, but it's a B level combat sport so boxers already have a lot of the requisite skills in MMA. Joshua is way too fast and way too athletic for any UFC HW and he'll KTFO any of them with absolute ease.
Anthony-Joshua-.jpg

15553.jpg

He would destroy guys like Lewis, Volkov, JDS, Tuivasa, but he will have trouble against Blaydes or Stipe.
6 months are not enough.

Same for Wilder or Fury...

Facts.

Heavyweight boxing is 1000x more talented than MMA heavyweight

Unlike the other divisions....

Glass Jawshua ? Ya right.

Yeah, remember when he got KOd 3 times in a row and now he is 22-3?
Wait... what?!?!

I am beyond tired of hearing this bs, 6 months does of defensive wrestling does not negate wrestling that’s been trained for years on end.

I am beyond tired of hearing this bs, 6 months does of defensive wrestling does not negate wrestling that’s been trained for years on end.
Black beast has openly stated he does not train wrestling or jiu jitsu. He does not know to do an arm bar. His words.

Goes through the whole UFC HW roster in under 3 months. If an unathletic bum like Derrick Lewis who trains an hr a day during camp can manage to fight his way into a title shot I dont think Anthony will have any problems whatsoever.

His cardio alone will be enough to beat these bums lmfao
Usada? Lets see how USADA Brock fairs in the UFC before we start to think about athleats that come from lax testing circumstances. Have we forgot vitor post and pre USADA?
Joshuas mucle mass and endurance + ability to recover dosnt add up to me.... Iv never ever seen someone with that much mucles work until they get stiff only to come out fully recovered and loose in the next rd.

If a homeless bum like Ngannou can train for 4 years and get a title shot you think Joshua cant? AJ is an A-level athlete with an A-level mind. He will learn everything very quickly and run through the roster with incredible ease.

Too bad it's not worth AJ's time to fight for bread crumbs in the UFC.

As an olympic gold medalist...scary thing is he has already been through it

Aren't the olympics notorious for doping though as far as I know. My comment was tongue in cheek, but not entirely baseless. Joshua has that hgh gut and he's a freakish athlete so it wouldn't suprise me.

Usada? Lets see how USADA Brock fairs in the UFC before we start to think about athleats that come from lax testing circumstances. Have we forgot vitor post and pre USADA?
POOSADA is a joke.

Back