Anthony Pettis Calls Out Iaquinta & Nate Diaz: 'Don’t be scared homie'

Pretty much no one cares about either Diaz brother and haven't for a long time.

Both of them can thank Conor, GSP and Silva for keeping the relevant long after they no longer were.

Yeah, that's why people keep asking for fights with them, because pretty much no one cares.

Pettis has won 3 of his last 8 fights.

Literally.

Nobody cares about him calling anyone out. He's going to have to put more than a single win together.

He fought Khabib on a day's notice and he got "pieced up" because he was trying too hard to avoid the takedown (which he actually did very well considering he didn't train for him)

He lost every round decisively and even lost the striking exchanges. I would not call that a good performance at all.

Yeah, that's why people keep asking for fights with them, because pretty much no one cares.
That's why Nate Diaz headlined so many UFC PPV cards.... because he was such a big draw................ Without Conor, he is a slightly bigger draw than people who are not a draw at all. He isn't some big draw you seem to be implying he is.

IMO Pettis is the one scared...
3-5 in his last 8, calling out guys ranked lower than himself...

why not call out guys above you, like Tony Ferguson or Conor McGregor ??? (OK, maybe they are way above you)...

How about Eddie Alvarez, Dustin Poirier or Edson Barboza ??? oh! you lost against them already?
So...Kevin Lee or Justin Gaethje ??? what's your excuse???

IMHO Hommie is indeed scared!

Technically, Pettis is 2-1 since his return to LW. With a loss to a top 5 fighter via injury.

Another win over another top 10 opponent will put me into that 2013 UFC nostalgia. Bring back Pettis Wheaties Box!

IMO Pettis is the one scared...
3-5 in his last 8, calling out guys ranked lower than himself...

why not call out guys above you, like Tony Ferguson or Conor McGregor ??? (OK, maybe they are way above you)...

How about Eddie Alvarez, Dustin Poirier or Edson Barboza ??? oh! you lost against them already?
So...Kevin Lee or Justin Gaethje ??? what's your excuse???

IMHO Hommie is indeed scared!

Good point. He should be wanting those losses back. His loss against Eddie was trash. His loss against Poirer was disappointing. Could've been different without the cut. He got straight owned by Barboza though.

He should def shout out the very hittable Gaychee. I think he's scared of Lee though. The black Khabib is a beast.

Diaz needs to bounce from the rankings. Shits ridiculous

Diaz is a horrible fight for Pettis. Diaz can take damage and wouldn't be subbed, the pressure would be too much for Pettis.

I favour Diaz in 3 and 5 round fights, but specially in a 5 rounder.

both of em would embarrass pettis, because both have good hands and can fight going forward.

Good point. He should be wanting those losses back. His loss against Eddie was trash. His loss against Poirer was disappointing. Could've been different without the cut. He got straight owned by Barboza though.

He should def shout out the very hittable Gaychee. I think he's scared of Lee though. The black Khabib is a beast.
I think his slump got him more cautious, which is normal.... but calling out lower ranked opponents and claiming they are the ones scared... that doesn't look right to me.

Also would be interesting but how exactly do you see Nate beating him? A guy who doesn't like blocking kicks and tries plodding forward until he can trap you against the fence. Sounds like a recipe for disaster against Pettis
Sounds like a recipe for Eddie Alvarez.

That's why Nate Diaz headlined so many UFC PPV cards.... because he was such a big draw................ Without Conor, he is a slightly bigger draw than people who are not a draw at all. He isn't some big draw you seem to be implying he is.

Yup. That's definitely why so many people keep calling for a fight with him or his brother.

<36>

Homeboy got pieced up by Khabib... on the feet with an ugly looking jab. Let's not even bring up the fact he got subbed by Chiesa.

Yea Khabib has the wrestling threat. That Chiesa fight was like 7 years ago are you serious? Anyone with competent boxing and pressure beats Pettis

Back