Crime Antifa victory in Philadelphia

Let them fight, maybe they'll cancel each other out.
Philly isn't the Portland type of dumb asses. Philly had one of the most violent Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice (SHARP) scenes in the world back in the day. I've heard some incredible stories about the boot parties in Philly back in the day, AFA on the East is way different than that hipster ass shit in the PNW everyone is obsessed about.

In the PNW Patriot Prayer and Rose City Antifa (ugh) are just battling the same way they did for like a decade and crying on social media for sympathy, fuck em both. but Philly locals chasing nazis off the street, that's Cable Street style Anti-Fascist Action.

Quick question, you watch the videos out of Philly or just make some assumptions? There was no Black Bloc involved in Philly.

I think he's referring more to the fact of free speech and right to assemble. Even idiots are afforded that right, as argued for even by ACLU.
Okay, I'll agree but if I can present the opposite side (and I be overdramatic sometimes the same as you lol, I'm just trying to present a certain side)

This isn't hipster ass college kids, this is a community stopping fascism. If we look at black hat fascism it was literally stomped out. Bricks and bottles fell like rain, and English Nazis screamed in terror as Jewish and Irish working class boots landed on their heads. It ended a fascist movement in England.

Fascist (actual fash in this case) ideology is rooted in genocide is it not? These people believe in extermination, this particular group in this instance endorses genocide, but this does pose an interesting question we differ on. Is wanting genocide less "violent" then running them out?

I think when it comes to actual Anti Fascist ideology what happened in Philly is far better than the stupid shit we see out of Portland lol but I do wonder, as a way to look inwards, is calling for the extermination of non whites less violent than throwing bottles and bricks at those calling for it? Should we only define violence physically?

Okay, I'll agree but if I can present the opposite side (and I be overdramatic sometimes the same as you lol, I'm just trying to present a certain side)

This isn't hipster ass college kids, this is a community stopping fascism. If we look at black hat fascism it was literally stomped out. Bricks and bottles fell like rain, and English Nazis screamed in terror as Jewish and Irish working class boots landed on their heads. It ended a fascist movement in England.

Fascist (actual fash in this case) ideology is rooted in genocide is it not? These people believe in extermination, this particular group in this instance endorses genocide, but this does pose an interesting question we differ on. Is wanting genocide less "violent" then running them out?

I think when it comes to actual Anti Fascist ideology what happened in Philly is far better than the stupid shit we see out of Portland lol but I do wonder, as a way to look inwards, is calling for the extermination of non whites less violent than throwing bottles and bricks at those calling for it? Should we only define violence physically?
My only point is you have the right to say whatever dumb shit you want without fear of being jailed. That doesn't stop the dude across the street from kicking your ass if he doesn't like what you're saying about him lol.

Last edited:
You realize you can post without "whatabout" right?

Why do you do that btw? I'm actually really stoked about why you think they're similar to the loose 2A militia that has marched with right wingers..

Go on, NFAC by the way, I realize they're idiots and you're just... ignorant? Enlighten me as to their similarities. Take your time too, I want to know how you actually think the NFAC equates to Neo Nazis. Not even being a cunt. I look forward to it.

I'm kind of shocked you aren't American tbh, you have a real "my grandpa was in the Klan" thing to all of your posts.
I was citing a counter example. The NFAC guys literally shoot people at their events due to idiocy. Other groups have the right to have rallies. As long as it’s peaceful.
Yes yes I’m in the klan. Dude you leftist are Salem teenager girls about this all.
My mom isn’t white. My dads dad was an Irish catholic. Maybe you wanting something to be true so hard, over rides your “instincts “

My only point is you have the right to say whatever dumb shit you want without fear of being jailed. That doesn't stop the dude across the from kicking your ass if he doesn't like what you're saying about him lol.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarantee_Clause

Actually, it does. The Constitution says it is the duty of the government to protect you from "domestic violence"...i.e. violent leftist fascist mobs as attacking you for your political beliefs.

If you believe this group was doing something illegal, report them to the police. What you are endorsing is violent vigilantism against people who may not have been committing a crime. That sounds like fascism in action to me.

You realize you can post without "whatabout" right?

Why do you do that btw? I'm actually really stoked about why you think they're similar to the loose 2A militia that has marched with right wingers..

Go on, NFAC by the way, I realize they're idiots and you're just... ignorant? Enlighten me as to their similarities. Take your time too, I want to know how you actually think the NFAC equates to Neo Nazis. Not even being a cunt. I look forward to it.

I'm kind of shocked you aren't American tbh, you have a real "my grandpa was in the Klan" thing to all of your posts.

See, here's the thing. He doesn't have to explain to you why they are comparable. The right to free speech and peaceful political assembly is guaranteed to all. It is irrelevant if Group A is different than Group B.

Last edited:
See, here's the thing. He doesn't have to explain to you why they are comparable. The write to free speech and peaceful political assembly is guaranteed to all. It is irrelevant if Group A is different than Group B.
Hmmmmm but this thread is about one group being kicked out of Philly by a community. Elaborate on your deflection please.

Dude it just super upset and can’t stand the fact that people should be allowed to peacefully protest. He doesn’t get it and is furious.
I'm upset because Neo Nazis got ran out of Philly? Ya got me. Broke my heart tbh.

What? Dude you’re just mad and not even coherent. Your examples don’t even make sense you’re emotional and irrational at this point.
Sweet boi. You deflected to NFAC (didn't even know the name of the group but NFA and NFAC.... I can see why you of all people would struggle)

Tell me how those groups are similar. Go on. You deflected for a reason boy, why?

Is this English? It reads like something someone wrote in English then ran through a couple of translators on Google, then translated back to English.
Sweetheart, this is a thread about the Neo-Nazi rally in Philadelphia and the local reaction to it. Stay on topic now or take it to the lounge. Quit deflecting just because those are your people, insult me in the lounge, stay on topic here.

Sweetheart, this is a thread about the Neo-Nazi rally in Philadelphia and the local reaction to it. Stay on topic now or take it to the lounge. Quit deflecting just because those are your people, insult me in the lounge, stay on topic here.

Please use the report button if you think I've caused an infraction. I can tell by your other posts in this thread that you have a problem discerning vigilantism from contacting the appropriate authorities. I'll help you. You aren't a mod. Contact a mod if you believe this thread needs moderation. I know your chimp brain is telling you to throw bricks or scream incoherently or shit in your hand or whatever, but please, exercise restraint and allow the moderators to evaluate the situation.

Hate group from NC ends up in Philly talking about reclaiming some shit and yall mad cause they got their ass's kicked?

Be glad they weren't taken as enemy insurgents.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarantee_Clause

Actually, it does. The Constitution says it is the duty of the government to protect you from "domestic violence"...i.e. violent leftist fascist mobs as attacking you for your political beliefs.
I never said the person that kicks the others ass gets off free. I mean, it's assault... But you have to realize it's all a possibility when you gather like that.

Please use the report button if you think I've caused an infraction. I can tell by your other posts in this thread that you have a problem discerning vigilantism from contacting the appropriate authorities. I'll help you. You aren't a mod. Contact a mod if you believe this thread needs moderation. I know your chimp brain is telling you to throw bricks or scream incoherently or shit in your hand or whatever, but please, exercise restraint and allow the moderators to evaluate the situation.
Oh goodness quit crying and making yourself a victim, I'm asking you to talk about the OP and quit derailing. I'm fine with disagreement but sweetheart you're being childish, do you know if this neo nazi march was permitted? Do you believe in permitted protest?

The fact we're agreeing is borderline upsetting lol.

Yes, the state being involved is a different thing but I don't believe in the state. I do find bottles and bricks being thrown at fascists a good thing and I find it very telling of people defending fucking Nazis.
Don't believe in the state???

Who determines who the fascists are? Because from my perspective neither side are technically, but both are displaying some fascist traits, the left a little moreso imo. Example- throwing stuff at people trying to silence them...

Is this English? It reads like something someone wrote in English then ran through a couple of translators on Google, then translated back to English.
I agree with this and your last post. Guy is almost schizophrenic in how he’s so disjointed. He has spent his life attacking nazis and everything is a literal nazi to him. So he reacts this way to everything. I had a friend from HS who was and probably still is a sharp. Guy started trouble for troubles sake, not for any reason in particular.
Anyhow he can’t fathom that what I said was 2A and that people , as long as they are peacefully assembling are allowed to protest.
I bet he thinks the people protesting an actual man in the women’s room in LA, are the bad guys. It’s clear who he thinks is bad, and he also thinks they are all nazis

He also ran like a little B when I responded to his ‘Bet your grandpa was in the KKK”. My moms not even white and he stakes so much on his “instincts “, which by the way of his clear dysfunctional ideas that everyone is a nazi, are very wrong

I agree with this and your last post. Guy is almost schizophrenic in how he’s so disjointed. He has spent his life attacking nazis and everything is a literal nazi to him. So he reacts this way to everything. I had a friend from HS who was and probably still is a sharp. Guy started trouble for troubles sake, not for any reason in particular.
Anyhow he can’t fathom that what I said was 2A and that people , as long as they are peacefully assembling are allowed to protest.
I bet he thinks the people protesting an actual man in the women’s room in LA, are the bad guys. It’s clear who he thinks is bad, and he also thinks they are all nazis

He also ran like a little B when I responded to his ‘Bet your grandpa was in the KKK”. My moms not even white and he stakes so much on his “instincts “, which by the way of his clear dysfunctional ideas that everyone is a nazi, are very wrong

Of course his grandpa was in the KKK. Hate gets passed down. Who knows if it is genetic or just rearing, but if you show me a person who would proudly boast that they would throw a brick at a peaceful person attending a political rally, I can just about guarantee that person descends from a line of bigots. Grandpa was either kkk or a Nazi. Depending on his economic status, he could he be the descendent of slave owners.

Last edited:
I never said the person that kicks the others ass gets off free. I mean, it's assault... But you have to realize it's all a possibility when you gather like that.

Well, yes. Everyone expects leftist politcal violence these days. Just not everyone is deterred by it, despite what the terrorists want.

Back