ANTIWAR ROLL CALL! Board the ANTIWAR WAR WAGON!!

I know that I just dont believe it. I don' believe that end of day Turks would side with non Muslim Russians and Shiites.

Turks side with Turks. They are a real country with a long history not comparable to a large part of the middle east.
If they consider someone an enemy of Turkey it doesn't matter if they are Muslims or not.
They are also not into the inner Muslim debate. They have moved past that some time ago.

To apply those standards to a secular Turkey is simply incorrect.
Turkey has always sided with Non-Muslims if it was in the interest of Turkey.
They are nationalists that also happen to be Muslims not the other way around.

What happens if you are not raptured it all happens and Islam is shown to be the truth? Or judaism or aliens arrive?
Lol oh you mean false flag alien deception and the false Islamic messiah, Mr. Mahdi ? Yeah I'm not worried about any of that bullshit. But you will definitely have to contend with that crap.

As for me, I'm going to be celebrating at the wedding feast while you're laboring & slavoring away during Jacob's time of troubles. But the good thing is, it doesn't have to be that way for you.

John 3:16 is waiting for you and anyone else who doesn't want to have to go through with this incoming mess.

Like how defense attorneys would be responsible for....

And you have the nerve to call people retarded. Just stop, it's comical at this point

You're a fucking moron and I don't care what you think. You'd never get a job at Boeing unless it was as a janitor, because you're just that goddamn stupid. That's why no one ever cares whatever vapid partisan shit you spew. I was just playing along with you because you're legitimately close to retarded and it's fun, but even you should be wary of how incredibly fucked up it is that this kid is making a comfortable living working for the company that is assembling these weapons of destruction.

But keep on your "durrrrr neocon" shit while giving this kid a pass for making fat cash assembling the weapons that "neocons" and the like use to murder millions. You're not an "anti-interventionist." You and @VivaRevolution are shallow fucking hobbyists, and you can keep jerking each other off to the delusion that you actually believe in something, as I'm sure you will.

And the Military usually votes for the least hawkish candidates.

Even if that were true (it's not at all LOL), what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Once again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You can't even post a sentence without showing your ass. Military members have voted for the more hawkish candidate almost exclusively in the modern age: Romney, McCain, GWB, Reagan, Trump: they all won the military vote. I'd bet good money that GHWB won the military vote as well.

You're a fucking moron and I don't care what you think. You'd never get a job at Boeing unless it was as a janitor, because you're just that goddamn stupid. That's why no one ever cares whatever vapid partisan shit you spew. I was just playing along with you because you're legitimately close to retarded and it's fun, but even you should be wary of how incredibly fucked up it is that this kid is making a comfortable living working for the company that is assembling these weapons of destruction.

But keep on your "durrrrr neocon" shit while giving this kid a pass for making fat cash assembling the weapons that "neocons" and the like use to murder millions. You're not an "anti-interventionist." You and @VivaRevolution are shallow fucking hobbyists, and you can keep jerking each other off to the delusion that you actually believe in something, as I'm sure you will.

Even if that were true (it's not at all LOL), what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Once again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You can't even post a sentence without showing your ass. Military members have voted for the more hawkish candidate almost exclusively in the modern age: Romney, McCain, GWB, Reagan, Trump: they all won the military vote. I'd bet good money that GHWB won the military vote as well.

LOL

yes, we are the hobbyists. Meanwhile you and Homer who live in the site and can't figure out who to bomb next are the pure breads

Get the fuck out of here. I've never been a janitor but I respect the hell out of them. Im 44 retired and living in sunny southern CA. I've owned 2 business. And I wouldn't bet anything with you scum. Last bet I had with your buddy Homer he tucked dick and ran after losing.

Now Fuck Off Neotsky and go defend McCain some more

sums it up..

a false flag that does zero benefit for the accused at a critical moment .

Lol at a poster coming into an ANTI War ANTI Trump ANTI Bolton Thread. That Poster then calls a bunch of other posters Trump Supporting Retards. All the while he is the RETARD backing the War/Trump/Bolton script

It's as if he's completely blind to how fucking stupid he looks

It's as if you'd need him holding a journalists arms while they sawed off his head.

Nothing will change your world view. Nothing

Actual evidence would.

Do you have any evidence to suggest the specific intent of the US government to arm ISIS or their affiliates?

Won't debate Syria chemical weapons attack, continues personal attacks.

Actual evidence would.

Do you have any evidence to suggest the specific intent of the US government to arm ISIS or their affiliates?

Don't need intent. Need common sense. U know, like not posing with terrorists when you are a sitting Senator.

They didn't want to stop the arms giveaway even AFTER they were warned they were going to terrorists

Won't debate Syria chemical weapons attack, continues personal attacks.

The kicker is he is calling the people against this call to war Trump Supporting Retards. Meanwhile he is spouting the Bolton Script

The kicker is he is calling the people against this call to war Trump Supporting Retards. Meanwhile he is spouting the Bolton Script

Actually I think Trotsky is going for the equally strange position of I think Assad is gassing his people, but we should stay out of it.

Which if trump took that position, he would call him a monster.

Don't need intent. Need common sense. U know, like not posing with terrorists when you are a sitting Senator.

They didn't want to stop the arms giveaway even AFTER they were warned they were going to terrorists

You absolutely need to prove intent if you're going to make such a bold claim that the US government is willifully arming actors that are attacking us and our allies... while we actively kill them in by the tens of thousands.

Actually I think Trotsky is going for the equally strange position of I think Assad is gassing his people, but we should stay out of it.

Which if trump took that position, he would call him a monster.

He was in another thread supporting the McCain argument that he gassed his own people because Trump said he was pulling troops out

Ironically. That was the same Neocon line used on Obama

You absolutely need to prove intent if you're going to make such a bold claim that the US government is willifully arming actors that are attacking us and our allies... while we actively kill them in by the tens of thousands.

Never said willfully. I said we were, and we were.

Just like we did in afghan

Oh. But McCain and company DID want to keep arming them after we found out the hands they were falling into.

And LOFL at you thinking the US doesn't willfully arm terrorists to fight governments. Seriously dude, just stop

Back