ANTIWAR ROLL CALL! Board the ANTIWAR WAR WAGON!!

You are a complete joke, do you really think lefties-democrats like Bolton?

Then join this thread and join us on the TRUE ANTIWAR side.

By the way. You have AT LEAST 3 leftists in the thread currently who are basically spouting the Bolton/McCain script

I get u hate Trump personally because he's not a democrat. That's tour right. But this is bigger than personality or party. This is a god damn decision that could lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths.

There is no justification based on available facts. You've got nothing. ISIS operating in Syria isn't a threat to the U.S.. Based on that justification, it would be OK for us to invade virtually every country on the planet. Your understanding of international law, and politics, is pleb-tier. Please go back to trolling Alt-Right idiots, because you're not cut out for grown up conversations.
I thought we had lost you off the deep end thinking we should be there based on available evidence... I'm glad I was wrong

No serious question what if you are wrong? What will you think and do?

Do you even ever entertain that possibility?
Without pause, I don't even doubt for a second.

Isaiah 55: 11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

@LogicalInsanity

It had to happen.

Isaiah 17 various verses:
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters! The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

Your pro putting boots on the ground in Syria?? Who would that benefit?
Pro troops as in I hope if they have to go they get everything they need and have competent leaders.

Didn't mean I am pro boots on the ground.

Then join this thread and join us on the TRUE ANTIWAR side.

By the way. You have AT LEAST 3 leftists in the thread currently who are basically spouting the Bolton/McCain script

I get u hate Trump personally because he's not a democrat. That's tour right. But this is bigger than personality or party. This is a god damn decision that could lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Antiwar is where I almost always am, the one exception was Afgahanistan after 9/11, but that was bungled badly and we are still there.

Some are necessary but most aren't.

And if we go to a war with China or NK, thats totally the US's fault.

Turkey is not secular. If they are true sunni muslims then they will side with sunni muslims over non muslims.

Of course, Turkey is a secular country. Maybe not as secular as the US but comparable to most European countries.
They are not "true Sunni's" they are true Turks who are also in the Nato and fought against Afghanistan as well.

You need to check up on Turkey's history. Especially the wars when it was still called the Ottoman empire.
They have fought everyone all the time regardless of religion.

Of course, Turkey is a secular country. Maybe not as secular as the US but comparable to most European countries.
They are not "true Sunni's" they are true Turks who are also in the Nato and fought against Afghanistan as well.

You need to check up on Turkey's history. Especially the wars when it was still called the Ottoman empire.

Skip the Armenian genocide part though right?

The place has changed since Erodgan became dictator, and not towards democratic European norms.

Except they sold a journalist to ISIS. That journalist was killed

You would have known this if like I said, u actually read the shit that's been posted in here. You'd also saved the time of arguing with me when I actual led posted there was no ISIS in the pic.

But let's be honest, u are not reading anything being posted. That is why u are misquoting MULTIPLE posters in here. And why you argued with yourself at one point

That isn't true. I've seen no reports of NSB working with ISIS in any capacity.

The only thing I can find is how they were pushed out of their strongholds BY ISIS ins 2013 months AFTER John McCain met with them..

That isn't true. I've seen no reports of NSB working with ISIS in any capacity.

The only thing I can find is how they were pushed out of their strongholds BY ISIS ins 2013 months AFTER John McCain met with them..

Jesus. U are simply not reading what's being provided to u

Skip the Armenian genocide part though right?

Yeah, that's part of it of course.
But that's what I mean Turkey or the Ottoman empire are a real country.
Not comparable to Saudi Arabia or the Gulf nations, Iraq, Afghanistan.

They have a long history of wars, genocides, different forms of government dating back to 1300.
They are not religious fanatics. Or want a religious state.

Yeah, that's part of it of course.
But that's what I mean Turkey or the Ottoman empire are a real country.
Not comparable to Saudi Arabia or the Gulf nations, Iraq, Afghanistan.

They have a long history of wars, genocides, different forms of government dating back to 1300.
They are not religious fanatics. Or want a religious state.

They have secular factions that hold a fair amount of power, I will give you that. They also have a stronger national identity then everyone sands persian/Iran.

Jesus. U are simply not reading what's being provided to u

You aren't a source. Your feelings don't mean shit to me.

Even if the NSB turned out to be terrorists we had no fucking idea in May 2013 when the meeting happened.

You are using hindsight to make your judgements instead of historical context.

I'm not a pacifist, but I am opposed to almost all of the wars the US has been involved in, in my lifetime.

I'm onboard.

You aren't a source. Your feelings don't mean shit to me.

Even if the NSB turned out to be terrorists we had no fucking idea in May 2013 when the meeting happened.

You are using hindsight to make your judgements instead of historical context.

You are clueless. It doesn't take hindsight to know we did wrong

https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2014/09/25/how-john-mccain-wound-up-canoodling-with-terrorists/

Let's try again

Just stop man. We fucked up again. Stop apologizing for this shit. And start using commen sense

You are clueless. It doesn't take hindsight to know we did wrong

https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2014/09/25/how-john-mccain-wound-up-canoodling-with-terrorists/

Let's try again

Just stop man. We fucked up again. Stop apologizing for this shit. And start using commen sense

The blog you're quoting doesn't support your claim.

The source they link to doesn't back up their claim.

Your source "claims" it was the NSB.. the source they attribute that too claim it was the FSA.. which could be involve any one of a dozen or more other groups.

I'm not apologizing for anything. You're making it seem much more sinister than it was. It was a fucked up situation and we made bad decisions in a time when we only had to choose between different bad decisions.

That doesn't mean we armed ISIS on purpose.

Back