Antonina Shevchenko is the Anthony Smith of the Women's division

What she do when she was young ? Skip judo class while valentina keep training ? She can't even defend lazy single leg take down she has no mma instincts at all, Derek Lewis doesn't even train grappling yet he can just get up from most ground situations.

Antonina is apparently on the Mark Hughes training program. It's always strange seeing two siblings have such different results when they train together. Even weirder when one seems incompetent at something the other is great at.

She's got controled on the ground and pounded for 9 minutes in the first 2 rounds vs the blonde soccer mom some fights ago but took 0 damage.

She's lucky to be a woman fighting in a shit division or else she would be toothless
And they go to gyms across the world thinking they are hot shit to train others.

I'm a Smith hater and I would marry any of the Shevchenko girls.

Said that Smith is 10x better than Antonina.

Antonina is pretty hot, maybe she can be a ring girl.

Except Anthony Smith actually knows how to fight
She's only there because her dancing over hyped sister got her there.

Still good enough to outgrapple and break Ariane lipskis face to pieces. We're keeping her

some years ago she said she would never do more MMA than the couple fights she had at the time, that her sport was muay thai abd no interest in transitioning to MMA, then she won a DW´s contenders show but I dont see her comfortable on the ground not at all, should have stayed and pure striking sports

Antonina is pretty hot, maybe she can be a ring girl.
Casey O'Neill is far hotter in my view. She's quite a striking woman actually.
Antonina is ok though, sure.

Reactions: Ruv
Onlyfans and Brazzers still viable imho.
Antonina wants to work as a commercial airline pilot, now seems like a good time to make the move. If she still wants to compete then one of the kickboxing promotions would fit the bill.

Her sister is just way better.
You’d think if they actually train together everyday that Antonina would get better. But, she hasn’t. It just doesn’t make sense.

A person might always lose to that person that is better than them. But, you’d expect to see improvements in the lesser person. Just from constantly training with somebody better than them. At least as it pertains to something like grappling.

Back