Media Antonina Shevchenko speaks out about title fight draw, reveals Valentina broke her thumb in 1st rd

she's not wrong about the 10-8 score.
and who is surprised Antonina is defending her sister? sisters generally do that.

Alexa 2,4 and 5. Sure the 10-8 score was wrong but Alexa won 3-2. If anyone was robbed it’s her of a proper victory

The judge who scored it 10-8 wasn't even Mexican so I doubt it had anything to do with the "independence day influence", he was just incompetent.

Rose breaks her pinky in the first round

Sherdoggers: OMG Rose is such a tough badass and look how well she kept fighting the entire fighting EVEN WITH A BROKEN PINKY

Val breaks her fucking thumb

WHAT A SALTY BITCH THAT DOES NOTHING
First fight "i was dominating the fight" "the ref messed me up" "shes lucky chance fighter" "i am determined to get the job done"

Any evidence of the "broken thumb" or is just more salt from the Saltchenkos

Rose at least showed how bad her injury was while there has been nothing from Val that indicates she had a broken thumb

Nothing but excuses, didn't know they were Brazilian

They should be happy it was a draw instead of a decision loss
Did you see her fucking thumb after the fight it was all swollen and jacked up.. the fucks wrong with you?

She was threatening submissions tho

Like the same submission that finished Valentina in the first fight

That doesn't make it 10-8. Also even if it did why wasn't Valentina then given a 10-8 when she nearly submitted Alexa?

Alexa 2,4 and 5. Sure the 10-8 score was wrong but Alexa won 3-2. If anyone was robbed it’s her of a proper victory

No she lost 3-2. Round 4 could've gone to either or been scored a draw and nobody would've been "robbed". However 2 of the judges scored it for Valentina so without the egregious 10-8 score in round 5 it would've been Valentina winning 3 round to 2.

IVIA3pk.jpg
3 Chapters written in less than 48hrs lol

Swollen and jacked up doesn't mean it's broken

Holm had a "broken thumb" against Val but didn't use that as an excuse

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...broken-thumb-for-loss-to-valentina-shevchenko

Simps like you are just making excuses for Saltchenko
Simp?? Wtf!! I've not once made an excuse for anyone you sound about 14yrs old talking like that with "simp" "saltchenko" grow the fuck up ya little weirdo!

She legitimately fucked up her thumb you can see it was twice the size it should be when she did her interview in the back after the fight.

That 10-8 was weird imo

I don't really even wanna get into the big debate on bigger picture, but I did find that 10-8 strange as hell. I guess considering the entire thing hinges on that, it's hard to remove it from the bigger narrative though, I get that.

Swollen and jacked up doesn't mean it's broken

Holm had a "broken thumb" against Val but didn't use that as an excuse

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...broken-thumb-for-loss-to-valentina-shevchenko

Simps like you are just making excuses for Saltchenko
Holly broke her hand not thumb.. in the 4th rd not the 1st rd!! Dude if a pinky cost rose a win wouldn't a thumb be worse than a pinky? And I'm not even saying it changed shit but really think about breaking your thumb in the 1st rd then fighting 4 more rds and potentially should have won??

Maybe I can relate because I've broke my thumb before I don't know.. but it fucking hurts

Back