any Smite players in the house ?

Does anyone know how I could share my clips I’ve recorded on my Xbox? I want to be able to post em on here. Screen shots are one thing but clips would probably better for me to explain certain things. All of my warrior builds generally will look something like that. I’m Amaterasu in that screen shot. I only ran one power item because if I’d ran more, they would’ve Merked me.
I strongly doubt Sherdog is hosting videos of the size that would generate. Massive server costs, there.

You need to upload your video to a third party website like YouTube, Twitch, or Mixer. I'm not sure if the last can be neatly embedded as media, but at least you could provide a link to the video. The first two embed neatly.

@Huhla I’ve been running a tanky Kuzenbo recently and love the character. Firing off Nene Kappa just to chase down an enemy and get the kill is awesome.

@Huhla I’ve been running a tanky Kuzenbo recently and love the character. Firing off Nene Kappa just to chase down an enemy and get the kill is awesome.

I never get Nene kills that's insane ^

Trying to get more guardians to Diamond so I've been grinding Artio lately. I'm also wondering if there's a max-out to cooldown reduction because I've experimented with buying nothing but cools and there feels like a cap.

Also tried running the Sweet Justice Nemesis after the last candy pass but that build feels like it is designed to murder me

I never get Nene kills that's insane ^

Trying to get more guardians to Diamond so I've been grinding Artio lately. I'm also wondering if there's a max-out to cooldown reduction because I've experimented with buying nothing but cools and there feels like a cap.

Also tried running the Sweet Justice Nemesis after the last candy pass but that build feels like it is designed to murder me

I level up Nene pretty quickly. He turns into a heat seeking missile and if you aim him well enough he can chase down fleeing gods. He’s a pest and with proper CDR you can turn into a real troll. Mix that in with the relic dagger, thorns relic and his 3 and Kuzenbo is the kappa troll of Smite.

It’s my first Guardian, but I’m having a lot more fun with Guardians than I am with any other class. They’re easier to play, you can stay in the action and people just get upset that you disrupt the team fights. I think the quickest cooldown has to be around 5 seconds. I don’t know if you could go any quicker outside of a special game type.

Is Sweet Justice Nemesis a certain type of build and skin? I didn’t know they have names for those. Whats the build?

Is Sweet Justice Nemesis a certain type of build and skin? I didn’t know they have names for those. Whats the build?
It's just an exclusive candy skin. I had no reason to try her before, but jesus

Absolutely no damage resistance, melee based build but Assassin instead of Bellona levels of thiccness, ult does literally nothing

Throw as many items as you want, squishy beyond belief

Bizarre

It's just an exclusive candy skin. I had no reason to try her before, but jesus

Absolutely no damage resistance, melee based build but Assassin instead of Bellona levels of thiccness, ult does literally nothing

Throw as many items as you want, squishy beyond belief

Bizarre

What do you think of Tyr? Is he decent? He's getting buffed next patch, I've just never tried him out.

What do you think of Tyr? Is he decent? He's getting buffed next patch, I've just never tried him out.
Tyr in one word? Incomprehensible.

His greatest advantage is that most players don't touch him so they can't picture what you're doing to them which would be devastating to exploit. He also deals I think...120% of his physical power on his ult+slows which is rare for physical types. Not to say he's bad, but with King Arthur's release he's not as durable or ignore-slows as Arty, so your knightly picks tend to look like Bellona/Arthur more often than not

Also shout out to all the Neith and Thanatos mains who hide 40 meters behind their team the entire game waiting on their ult you guys are the worst

Also shout out to all the Neith and Thanatos mains who hide 40 meters behind their team the entire game waiting on their ult you guys are the worst

lol this is so true. Stupid Thanatos players will ult you in a tower for the kill just to get killed. Neith's escape can be annoying and IMO she’s the most played god I’ve faced.

Started running Achilles and he’s really fun. They’re buffing his basic extending it from 12 to 16. This has caused a bit of controversy because I think they brought it down from 16 not too long ago. You can build him with a lot of versatility so it’s interesting to run different builds. Some have worked, others have gotten me smashed. It’s hard keeping up with all of the offense and defense you need for the gods you’re facing.

I’ll try Tyr as soon as the next patch drops.

lol this is so true. Stupid Thanatos players will ult you in a tower for the kill just to get killed. Neith's escape can be annoying and IMO she’s the most played god I’ve faced.

Started running Achilles and he’s really fun. They’re buffing his basic extending it from 12 to 16. This has caused a bit of controversy because I think they brought it down from 16 not too long ago. You can build him with a lot of versatility so it’s interesting to run different builds. Some have worked, others have gotten me smashed. It’s hard keeping up with all of the offense and defense you need for the gods you’re facing.

I’ll try Tyr as soon as the next patch drops.
250px-T_Chiron_Fabulous_Card.png

Last night I became Fabulous

Chiron is definitely not the Archer's #1 pick but I have the voice pack too so

RIP my teammates ears as I "Yaaas queen" running around slapping my ass and calling players "Basic B*tch" with the curses tag

I don't play ranked conquest but I thought this was an interesting video. It almost keeps me away from wanting to play and the reddit thread has some pretty upset people. I play in a team of 3 so I think we may just stick to ranked Joust.

It kind of sucks you cant mic up if you have 5 people ready to play. Looks like you can only duo que which is understandable but if you have 5 people ready, I feel you should be able to team up. That said, from reading certain threads it seems that the best route for ranked joust is to go 2 tanks and a mage. We have been running Herc, Xing Tian and Hades are our 3 but I’m guessing in high level that’ll never work. Tops bans include Bacchus, He Bo, Persephone, Set and Anhur with Thoth, Ah Muzen Cab and Nox also being close picks. Seems like 3 player teamed Joust might be the funner route until conquest gets fixed.

I don't play ranked conquest but I thought this was an interesting video. It almost keeps me away from wanting to play and the reddit thread has some pretty upset people. I play in a team of 3 so I think we may just stick to ranked Joust.

It kind of sucks you cant mic up if you have 5 people ready to play. Looks like you can only duo que which is understandable but if you have 5 people ready, I feel you should be able to team up. That said, from reading certain threads it seems that the best route for ranked joust is to go 2 tanks and a mage. We have been running Herc, Xing Tian and Hades are our 3 but I’m guessing in high level that’ll never work. Tops bans include Bacchus, He Bo, Persephone, Set and Anhur with Thoth, Ah Muzen Cab and Nox also being close picks. Seems like 3 player teamed Joust might be the funner route until conquest gets fixed.

No you absolutely do not want 5-team mic ups, the potential for perfectly concentrating abilities on any given player is reserved for tournament play only as a special occasion - otherwise it would decimate randomly assembled teams off mic -- getting hit with 3 to 4 ultimates at once is still possible, but with hotkey-based commands it's a less than perfect science. You don't have anyone doing count of threes to guarentee timing

Some players get around this by typing quick custom commands ("targ neth, wait 4 thanatos ult then go") and in one directive they pretty much sentenced that player to death, but it's way less common with voice chat 5ways disabled. Trust me, veterans would team up and run win streaks across arena for miles

from reading certain threads it seems that the best route for ranked joust is to go 2 tanks and a mage. We have been running Herc, Xing Tian and Hades are our 3 but I’m guessing in high level that’ll never work. Tops bans include Bacchus, He Bo, Persephone, Set and Anhur with Thoth, Ah Muzen Cab and Nox also being close picks. Seems like 3 player teamed Joust might be the funner route until conquest gets fixed.

Conquest is doable if your team generally does a good job having the discipline to farm instead of chasing gods into team traps every 60 seconds and feeding enemies into level 20 before you've even been introduced but

They don't

I know players like to farm Joust, hell I like a winning Joust fight as much as anyone but personally I find my two teammates die horribly more often than not, and leave me fighting extremely careful enemies 20 yards behind their own tower ranges...

Having long-arm abilities is the obvious choice but some people run thiccums like sobek or cerb - I like stacking team healers and one mage (zeus/change/guan) or (ah puch/aphro/horus) or (ah muzen cab/nu wa/ra) for example. The guardian strategy is definitely a thing, but they're often so gaddamn hand-to-hand that they can't crack enemies who tower fight

Conquest is doable if your team generally does a good job having the discipline to farm instead of chasing gods into team traps every 60 seconds and feeding enemies into level 20 before you've even been introduced but

They don't

I know players like to farm Joust, hell I like a winning Joust fight as much as anyone but personally I find my two teammates die horribly more often than not, and leave me fighting extremely careful enemies 20 yards behind their own tower ranges...

Having long-arm abilities is the obvious choice but some people run thiccums like sobek or cerb - I like stacking team healers and one mage (zeus/change/guan) or (ah puch/aphro/horus) or (ah muzen cab/nu wa/ra) for example. The guardian strategy is definitely a thing, but they're often so gaddamn hand-to-hand that they can't crack enemies who tower fight

I can definitely see why a mic’d up team of 5 would have a HUGE advantage over a random team of 5, however, I wish they gave you an option to play in a group of 5 or not. I’m not even sure if casual Conquest lets you mic up.

From the reddit thread I was reading, in high levels of play, Zeus hardly ever gets picked because tanks can typically walk him down. I started using Anhur for the first time last night and if you can level him up quickly, he will shred just about anyone on the opposing team. But if you don’t have someone protecting him and he gets out leveled he is basically almost useless. I had it go both ways and the latter was a bad experience. I was getting ganked left and right by a Fenrir.

I can definitely see why a mic’d up team of 5 would have a HUGE advantage over a random team of 5, however, I wish they gave you an option to play in a group of 5 or not. I’m not even sure if casual Conquest lets you mic up.

From the reddit thread I was reading, in high levels of play, Zeus hardly ever gets picked because tanks can typically walk him down. I started using Anhur for the first time last night and if you can level him up quickly, he will shred just about anyone on the opposing team. But if you don’t have someone protecting him and he gets out leveled he is basically almost useless. I had it go both ways and the latter was a bad experience. I was getting ganked left and right by a Fenrir.
I don't like zeus either, I tend to avoid circle targeting abilities and gravitate toward cone/line abilities because the fraction of time spent aim-adjusting the range of a circle ability slows me down too much. Scylla, Agni, Zeus, Kuku all have great damage on those circle abilities, no question, but instantly hitting a cone attack tends to nail a squirrely enemy who stacked movement speed, whereas i have a chance of missing a circle trap that activates over time

I don't like zeus either, I tend to avoid circle targeting abilities and gravitate toward cone/line abilities because the fraction of time spent aim-adjusting the range of a circle ability slows me down too much. Scylla, Agni, Zeus, Kuku all have great damage on those circle abilities, no question, but instantly hitting a cone attack tends to nail a squirrely enemy who stacked movement speed, whereas i have a chance of missing a circle trap that activates over time

The only one I’ve tried that has a circle ability was Merlin. I thought he was fun even though I was trash with him. He plays a little too far back for me. I think I just enjoy being up in people’s faces and while he has his fire ability, he tends to play back most of the time. Ullr is still my favorite, but I’m absolutely terrible with him even though I got him to lvl 10. I’m curious how much easier he would be with a mouse and keyboard.

Currently trying to find some new characters. Brushed off my Rama. Love using him because you don’t ever see anyone who uses him because he’s a pretty basic god but pretty hard to use imo.

Been playing a lot of Kuku and Merlin too. Trying to find a go to mage that I can carry with in joust.

Currently trying to find some new characters. Brushed off my Rama. Love using him because you don’t ever see anyone who uses him because he’s a pretty basic god but pretty hard to use imo.

Been playing a lot of Kuku and Merlin too. Trying to find a go to mage that I can carry with in joust.

I’d suggest picking up Hades. My roommate plays him now and if he gets fed he can be pretty powerful. Not to mention he’s getting some pretty significant buffs in S7.

I’d suggest picking up Hades. My roommate plays him now and if he gets fed he can be pretty powerful. Not to mention he’s getting some pretty significant buffs in S7.

Not a fan of Handes. He’s brain dead af and lmfao at buffing him. Stack life steal and go to town. I’ve been playing for 5 years and have always despised that can. There are a few gods I look down upon. Lmao.

I despise Odin, Hades, Artemis, Nox, and Zeus. I don’t use gods who I know I can pick up and dominate with. There’s no fun in it for me. I will admit I’ve played with all of them and one point of another but they’re just meh.

Not a fan of Handes. He’s brain dead af and lmfao at buffing him. Stack life steal and go to town. I’ve been playing for 5 years and have always despised that can. There are a few gods I look down upon. Lmao.

I despise Odin, Hades, Artemis, Nox, and Zeus. I don’t use gods who I know I can pick up and dominate with. There’s no fun in it for me. I will admit I’ve played with all of them and one point of another but they’re just meh.

Right on. I’ve never played him but my buddy likes him a lot and seems to do well with him. He’s pretty weak at the moment from reading peoples thoughts on him. To each their own I guess. I main Anhur and Ullr with a bit of Herc / Achilles and Kuzenbo as my guardian. I tried Merlin but kind of gave up on him. Have been wanting to learn He Bo though.

Back