Any UFC fighters with ADHD??

I'm pretty convinced, if we're talking about any brain affliction, the Diaz boys probably have it.
And sicial anxiety major. Granted, im no scientician

5xjidWA.jpg

I think Mayhem said he has it, to no one's great surprise.

I'm pretty convinced, if we're talking about any brain affliction, the Diaz boys probably have it.
Whole lot of Oppositional Defiant Disorder right there too.

I’m sure they have a heat felt storey how mma saved them from it.

I know Adderall is on the NFL banned substance list, some players have been flagged for it but not sure if some got exemptions.

The concern was that Adderall was being abused, numerous players using it who had never been diagnosed with ADHD.

Nick Diaz. He told the NSAC (or was it CA?) that he was given Ritalin, hated it, and smoked weed instead.

It was the same hearing where that one lady chair said "well, if pot helps you concentrate, doesn't that make it a PED?" Fucking people.

I think it pretty much is. People have something wrong and Adderall can help that but what we call 'ADHD' and what parents think there normal ass kid has, is some made up shit
Nah, ADHD is most definitely a real psychological disorder. Brain scan imaging can show deficits in certain areas of the brain responsible for focus and concentration in those with legitimate ADHD. The key word is legitimate though, because while it is a real disorder, it’s probably also the most commonly overdiagnosed disorder around. If someone has any kind of focus problems these days, people just immediately label it as ADHD, which is why so many people think it’s not real. It is real, just not nearly as common as we make it out to be.

Nah, ADHD is most definitely a real psychological disorder. Brain scan imaging can show deficits in certain areas of the brain responsible for focus and concentration in those with legitimate ADHD. The key word is legitimate though, because while it is a real disorder, it’s probably also the most commonly overdiagnosed disorder around. If someone has any kind of focus problems these days, people just immediately label it as ADHD, which is why so many people think it’s not real. It is real, just not nearly as common as we make it out to be.
Great post.

Thanks for this post. I stumbled across this forum because my 12 year old son (who very clearly has ADHD) couldn't sleep last night worrying that he might not be able to continue with martial arts because his meds might mean he is banned from competition. So I googled MMA and ADHD and saw this forum full of people who mistake their ill-informwd opinions about ADHD for fact. Thanks for putting then straight.
"Sleazy C, post: 149187513, member: 497935"]Nah, ADHD is most definitely a real psychological disorder. Brain scan imaging can show deficits in certain areas of the brain responsible for focus and concentration in those with legitimate ADHD. The key word is legitimate though, because while it is a real disorder, it’s probably also the most commonly overdiagnosed disorder around. If someone has any kind of focus problems these days, people just immediately label it as ADHD, which is why so many people think it’s not real. It is real, just not nearly as common as we make it out to be.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this post. I stumbled across this forum because my 12 year old son (who very clearly has ADHD) couldn't sleep last night worrying that he might not be able to continue with martial arts because his meds might mean he is banned from competition. So I googled MMA and ADHD and saw this forum full of people who mistake their ill-informwd opinions about ADHD for fact. Thanks for putting then straight.
"Sleazy C, post: 149187513, member: 497935"]Nah, ADHD is most definitely a real psychological disorder. Brain scan imaging can show deficits in certain areas of the brain responsible for focus and concentration in those with legitimate ADHD. The key word is legitimate though, because while it is a real disorder, it’s probably also the most commonly overdiagnosed disorder around. If someone has any kind of focus problems these days, people just immediately label it as ADHD, which is why so many people think it’s not real. It is real, just not nearly as common as we make it out to be.
[/QUOTE]
You came to the right place friend. I am a drug expert myself, if you will. Just make sure your son goes hard until the ref pulls him off the other kid.

I know Gary Tonon had ADHD.

I ask cause - isn't the most popular treatment for it - Adderall - Dexamphetamine; on the USADA list of banned substances??

ADHD is pretty common - I'm sure there's some fighters under their banner that have this condition?
Mir had a TUE for adderall at one point.

In 2017 2 fighters had TUEs for stimulants.

Last edited:
Focus and your focus strengthens over time

Training of the mind

It's weird that ADHD doesnt even exist in some countries, it's probably a diagnose created by the big pharmacy companies.

Back