Anybody actually knows whats happening to Canada?

I'm coming for that title, Sherbro!

I admit it will not be easy though.

if i ever felt that you were ever a threat to my title reign i would just send in those truckers to stage a reunion tour in ottawa this year so that you end up taking home the starman/biggest meltdown and best ban awards instead.

if i ever felt that you were ever a threat to my title reign i would just send in those truckers to stage a reunion tour in ottawa this year so that you end up taking home the starman/biggest meltdown and best ban awards instead.
They are far too chickenshit to ever come back. I would love it if they did though.

Without any trolling at all, honestly the thing that bothers me the most about this discussion is that I know we would get along great if you could somehow accept the fact that you misjudged the Freedom Convoy.

You seem like an otherwise good dude who for some reason is super invested in pretending like these pieces of shit are not, in fact, pieces of shit.
They don't deserve your support.

Anyway, I know I can never make you accept reality, so we will have to agree to disagree.

just bring back the mandates and i'm sure you'll get your wish.
Why the hell would I want mandates back?

Wait, do you think I'm pissed off at the convoy because I love mandates and Justin Trudeau?

I can assure you that neither one of those things are the reason.

Why the hell would I want mandates back?

because we all need excessive government control on every aspect of our lives, especially when it comes to our health and livelihoods.

i mean how else am i supposed to justify loading up my shopping cart full of toilet paper and a pack of diapers and having to put the diapers back because i was a few bucks short? it's like going to the supermarkets in the states and loading my cart full of liquor and a pack of diapers and then having to put the diapers back while the clerk just stands there scowling at me as if i've got some kind of problem. this kind of shit shouldn't have to happen. especially during a pandemic when i hear somebody around me coughing and then have to tighten up the straps on my face shield and dual masks as i start shitting my pants.

Last edited:
because we all need excessive government control on every aspect of our lives, especially when it comes to our health and livelihoods.

i mean how else am i supposed to justify loading up my shopping cart full of toilet paper and a pack of diapers and having to put the diapers back because i was a few bucks short? it's like going to the supermarkets in the states and loading my cart full of liquor and a pack of diapers and then having to put the diapers back while the clerk just stands there scowling at me as if i've got some kind of problem. this kind of shit shouldn't have to happen. especially during a pandemic when i hear somebody around me coughing and then have to tighten up the straps on my face shield and dual masks as i start shitting my pants.
I could not disagree more. But since I know you are being sarcastic that is a double negative which means that we actually agree!

We both hate when people, organizations or institutions step on our freedom and the freedom of our fellow citizens.

Apropos of nothing, today I learned a great new bit of British slang to use - Pillock.

Pillock is such a great word and I'm amazed I didn't use it already.

Pillock, Bellend, Wanker, Numpty
All great words!

I could not disagree more. But since I know you are being sarcastic that is a double negative which means that we actually agree!

We both hate when people, organizations or institutions step on our freedom and the freedom of our fellow citizens.

you're god damn right.

and the next time these freedom fighters come to town for their reunion tour, instead of just apologizing to them for your misguided selfishness over a bunch of noise and sleepless nights, you should check your privilege and show your gratitude by offering one of them up a warm bed, shower, toilet, and a place to sit down and eat a warm meal.

it's the least you can do for these patriots after they put their jobs, bank accounts, and livelihoods on the line while fighting selflessly for your rightful cause against government corruption and overreach, just so that you and your fellow citizens could have the freedom to sit down inside of a restaurant, eat a nice hot meal and take a shit, go to work, not have to be forced into taking experimental vaccines with harmful side effects or have to disclose your private health information to random teenage bus boys, not be forced to walk around with your ritualistic symbol of government compliance over your face everywhere you go, be allowed pay a visit to a friend or neighbour, travel outside of your area, go to the park, go to the gym, or even go into a hospital and say your final goodbyes to one of your dying family members.

give some of these patriotic freedom fighters and victims of corporate greed and government tyranny and discrimination a place to stay the next time they come by honking their horns. and give them the shirt off your back just to show your genuine sincereness and gratitude. you owe it to the truckers, and you owe it to yourself brother. and be sure to purchase some of those "Honk For Freedom!" bumper stickers too. now press f to pay your respects.

Last edited:
Nobody's bank account was shut down or seized. Some gullible people were prevented from donating to the illegal organization they were unknowingly funding.

Funding criminal activity is illegal. None of the people who had their accounts temporarily frozen lost any money. In fact it probably saved them money. The people they were giving their money to were grifters.

Meanwhile, the illegal occupation cost the city of Ottawa millions of dollars a day and made the air quality worse than it has ever been in history.

Who pays for the cleanup and the lost wages? Are the retarded soccer moms and methhead oil workers who donated to the grifters also going to pay the rent for their unwelcome stay?

You really are a piece of shit.

you're god damn right.

and the next time these freedom fighters come to town for their reunion tour, instead of just apologizing to them for your misguided selfishness over a bunch of noise and sleepless nights, you should check your privilege and show your gratitude by offering one of them up a warm bed, shower, toilet, and a place to sit down and eat a warm meal.

it's the least you can do for these patriots after they put their jobs, bank accounts, and livelihoods on the line while fighting selflessly for your rightful cause against government corruption and overreach, just so that you and your fellow citizens could have the freedom to sit down inside of a restaurant, eat a nice hot meal and take a shit, go to work, not have to be forced into taking experimental vaccines with harmful side effects or have to disclose your private health information to random teenage bus boys, not be forced to walk around with your ritualistic symbol of government compliance over your face everywhere you go, be allowed pay a visit to a friend or neighbour, travel outside of your area, go to the park, go to the gym, or even go into a hospital and say your final goodbyes to one of your dying family members.

give some of these patriotic freedom fighters and victims of corporate greed and government tyranny and discrimination a place to stay the next time they come by honking their horns. and give them the shirt off your back just to show your genuine sincereness and gratitude. you owe it to the truckers, and you owe it to yourself brother. and be sure to purchase some of those "Honk For Freedom!" bumper stickers too. now press f to pay your respects.
TLDR

just press f to pay your respect son, and be sure to leave your address so that one of the freedom fighters will have a place to stay and know that they will be warmly welcomed and nicely accomodated the next time they drive their rig into town to fight for your freedom and liberty.

Last edited:
just press f to pay your respect son, and be sure to leave your address so that one of the freedom fighters will have a place to stay and know that they will be warmly welcomed and nicely accomodated the next time they drive their rig into town to fight for your freedom and liberty.

Nah I'm good, thanks. You should listen to it on full volume for one minute straight. Then we can talk.

Back