Anybody else excited for the start of Bare Knuckle FC?

Alma Garcia slips after being swarmed, probably gave Bec Rawlings the round back

Rawlings 20-18, walking Alma down and busting her up judiciously

Edit: Garcia can't continue, Rowdy Bec via doctor stoppage

I'm liking the ring and I think if bare knuckle can get some cut fighters from UFC it could be really fun. Seeing DJ Liderman face get busted up by some journey man guy was pretty cool especially since Liderman almost koed Minakov not too long ago.

Also would love to see older boxers like Antonio Tarver whoop up on some MMA guys in this format.

Bec Rawlings’s hand is gonna hurt tomorrow.

I'm liking the ring and I think if bare knuckle can get some cut fighters from UFC it could be really fun. Seeing DJ Liderman face get busted up by some journey man guy was pretty cool especially since Liderman almost koed Minakov not too long ago.

Also would love to see older boxers like Antonio Tarver whoop up on some MMA guys in this format.
Dude, yes. This isnt rocket science, fighters of even so-so quality in MMA or boxing kickboxing fighting bareknuckle will get my viewing buck.

HOLY SHIT Mexicutioner vs Tony Lopez no way. I'm so glad I'm watching this right now.<GinJuice>

Joey the Mexecutioner Beltran is up, he's fireworks win lose or draw. Vs. Tony Lopez

Lopez having a better 3rd until he gets opened wide over the left eye.

Both guys swing til the bell. 29-27 Joey going into the 4th.

Lopez coming on strong

Beltran leading now

Last minute and Lopez going for broke

48-46 Beltran on my scorecard

Tony woke up a bit too late in the fight but both guys let em go.

Lopez/Beltran was a bloody brawl, alone worth the price of the ppv.

Dare I say this is the Bonnar Griffin for bare knuckle boxing. I want to see a rematch thank you Mexicutioner and Tony Lopez.

Back