Anybody else still consider Nate the BMF?

I didnt watch the fight but Nate is for sure a bmf

funny how people point at nate and cry about CTE when you got all these other fighters actually showing the erratic behaviour that is a symptom of CTE while nate chills and does triathlons year round. whlle conor is assaulting old men and attacking buses, and jon jones is doing hit and runs on pregnant women, nate is teaching jiu jitsu to children, eating a vegan diet and swimming in the sea

seriously man look elsewhere with that shit

final point - cuts on your face are not a sign of brain damage
He’ll get it later on in life from absorbing all the shots he does. Chronic means over a period of time. Most dumbs dumbs here don’t know that.

I didnt watch the fight but Nate is for sure a bmf

nope. nate is one of the most overrated fighters on the roster.

It's also given him a 63% winning percentage. If he had concentrated more on winning fights and less on being "Nate Diaz" then he might have avoided being a footnote in MMA history.

nope. Masvidal was kicking the shit out of him.

Sure the BMF belt was already a joke. Might as well give it to the guy that lost

It's also given him a 63% winning percentage. If he had concentrated more on winning fights and less on being "Nate Diaz" then he might have avoided being a footnote in MMA history.

Wow you post very rarely. Where have you been hiding?

Since there's already a WW champion, the BMF belt is basically a participation trophy. So, maybe they should both get one!

Wow you post very rarely. Where have you been hiding?

What are you talking about? I have been a member for 16 years and have made 34 posts. Roughly two a year. That's about average around here right?

Who and/or what are some examples of fighters not willing to leave it all in the octagon/die inside it?

It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can GET HIT, and keep moving forward.

Being the BMF was never about winning. If that was the case, Marty Snoozeman would be considered the baddest mofo.. but clearly that is not the case.

If Masvidal was hit with the same shots Nate ATE like it was a vegan dinner, he'd 100% look for a way out. Nate is the only man on the roster I truly feel is willing to DIE inside that octagon. Only a bitch ass doctor could prevent him from continuing. THAT makes him the BMF.
BMF was for dumb fans that get hyped for that stuff. The fight was very good with 2 exciting fighters. It didn't need a fake belt. They did that because they didn't have a title fight for MSG.

The belt was really created for him.

I just wish there really was a BMF belt that could be held by anyone and be like an open weight belt.

Only the legit baddest man in the UFC would have it

If you made it openweight, the HW Champ would get hold of it and then its not going back down.

Tony Ferguson fights even more recklessly than Nate does and hasn't gotten KO'd yet in the process. He gets knocked down, always gets back up, and always comes back to win. And managed to put the longest UFC LW win streak ever too.
Ferguson does the chicken dance and backs out of fights.

The belt was really created for him.

I just wish there really was a BMF belt that could be held by anyone and be like an open weight belt.

Only the legit baddest man in the UFC would have it

You would find old age Pancrase interesting that was best promotion before weight classes there was just an open weight title. And what a real open weight division does is usually just have the top 5 pass around the belt(170+ of course) like a game of musical chairs.

Back