Anybody playing World of Mixed Martial Arts?

Anyone know a way to get this free <6> (I know, I know) I played it ages ago and love it but it's like £30 still and I'm not down for that. Especially since it doesn't get updated anymore and I'd just use IRL mods.

It would kill most these guys now just typing WMMA so much lol

This is pretty much how i run NHL through console now a days though,start with your team go on to draft/trades/contracts before pre-season.

Set up your minor league team also.

I like video games a lot, but certain titles such as these have never really seemed like an actual video game. At the very least, in games such as Sim City, you actually build and design your city the way you want, and it's pretty interactive.

This just seems like a game (and other games like it) tailor made for people who enjoy math and statistics. Which is totally cool. Just not my thing.

I guess I played a version of this except it was Pro Wrestling. It had the same UI and shit. Sounded awesome (As someone who's played thousands of hours of management sims like Football Manager) but I didn't have the patience to figure it out. Like the pro wrestling one you had to set up angles and storylines and shit. I'll give it another try sometime

Anybody know of any mods for the game, I'm trying to start playing again?

Back