• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else completely turned off by skinny girls?

a 7 at best but this makes you hard

9f8ecc33b833d5f67985ef278c32046f32830491.jpg

jwrvun0.gif

you're rating a fat chick a 7/10? Seems like you have low standards.

GASP!

source.gif

Multimillionaire GOAT contender GSP settling for a girl with no titties but ass!

Georges+St+Pierre+Georges+St+Pierre+Relaxes+sMvEaC08RnAl.jpg

Serena-Williams-GSP.jpg

Why is GSP setting for these obese women? That's weird, I thought you had to be poor and unattractive to desire women with big butts, and not care about titties. I'm malfunctioning, right now.

giphy.gif

you're rating a fat chick a 7/10? Seems like you have low standards.

GASP!
<[analyzed}> nice try, but it was you who rated that blonde chick ''7 on her best day''

while claiming to get a chubby from that ...<{clintugh}> I don't know how to describe it other than '' fat ass''

<[analyzed}> nice try, but it was you who rated that blonde chick ''7 on her best day''

while claiming to get a chubby from that ...<{clintugh}> I don't know how to describe it other than '' fat ass''

ayisha diaz would be at least a 9 for me if she looked like this without plastic surgery
tumblr_pklkhmyGnN1qf0641_540.jpg

however, since @Zoolander hit me with a truthpill, she is like an 8 now

the girl you posted had weirdly small legs compared to her upper body and she looks like every other girl I saw on campus which is why I consider her a 7.

Lol goddamn, this is one the better troll threads I've seen all year. Y'all arguing like it's it the war room. "My taste is right and fuck anyone for having tastes of their own."

butthurt ? why would I be butthurt ? i'm just surprised your '' i'm no prize in the looks department, I need to chase fatties to get laid'' thread, hasn't ended up in the wasteland or wherever shit threads go these days.

You couldn't pull a chick with a nice ass to save your life. So you have to claim you prefer women with no ass and no titties, because it's all you can get. We understand. No need to get so fired up.

You couldn't pull a chick with a nice ass to save your life. So you have to claim you prefer women with no ass and no titties, because it's all you can get. We understand. No need to get so fired up.
you're obviously a different culture and grew up in a different era, jog on school boy
no one gave a fuck about ass until when ? Kardashian & Instawhores came on the seen? Did Playboy Magazine fly off the shelves back in the day because some chick stuck her ass out to the camera ? Ass was as Niche as MMA for 50 years.

you're obviously a different culture and grew up in a different era, jog on school boy
no one gave a fuck about ass until when ? Kardashian & Instawhores came on the seen? Did Playboy Magazine fly off the shelves back in the day because some chick stuck her ass out to the camera ? Ass was as Niche as MMA for 50 years.

I'd say the main issue was it was considered taboo, too openly sexual for mainstream culture but it was always sexualised, look at say Bettie Page in the 50's.

Last edited:
There's something to be said about it. I was seeing a girl who was a little chubby otherwise hot, I liked it but I'd always say if she lost like 10 lbs she'd be smoking hot, a dime. Eventually she went too far and started doing coke and got super skinny. Her amazing tits shrunk to the degree where she showed me she still wears her old bras but her tits don't touch the bra and if she flexed a certain way the bra would pop open. I like a healthy medium.

On the other side of the spectrum I have 4 friends with fake tits. Three of them look way better because they went from small natural to slightly large. The other one already had great tits, we used to hook up. I haven't hooked up with her since she got new ones but she showed them to me and they didn't add anything, they were already big enough.

You come to Sherdog with this you’re going to get the majority of opinion that “thicc” women are just at women or soon to be fat women.

You already knew the answer before you typed anything.

If you want people like minded to you, go to Reddit. The majority opinion there is more inline with yours. With a few incel stragglers of course.

You come to Sherdog with this you’re going to get the majority of opinion that “thicc” women are just at women or soon to be fat women.

You already knew the answer before you typed anything.

If you want people like minded to you, go to Reddit. The majority opinion there is more inline with yours. With a few incel stragglers of course.
Aright, which banned poster are you from this thread?

I have no idea what you’re asking lol

He wants to know why you'd necro this thread, and he's assuming you're one of the posters in this thread that got banned, but back under a new identity.

He wants to know why you'd necro this thread, and he's assuming you're one of the posters in this thread that got banned, but back under a new identity.
Gotcha. Well I was going down a rabbit whole of threads and as one would normally do here got to the relationship/sex side of here and found this topic interesting. After reading I came to the thought that TS knew what he was going to get into.

I also find it funny to read this.

And this is my first account I’m very new and I’ll try to adapt to forum culture as best I can. Sorry if this went against anything I just found the topic funny and wanted to give my 2 cents.

I know lots of people are opening up about being into thicc girls but i know once upon a time it was taboo to desire thicker large gluts having women. All movies I've seen always show case skinny women with flat asses and large breasts. I don't mind the breasts, but I'm turned off by everything else.

I just can't see myself ever preferring this:

party-empty-balloon-picture-id174696884

^ reminds me of a weight-cutting MMA fighter

over this

9f8ecc33b833d5f67985ef278c32046f32830491.jpg

tenor.gif

hbu guys?
Skinny girls for the win.

Back