Anyone else disturbed by how many female fighters White has kissed at UFC events?

GTFO with this #metoo bullshit

HQy3pQr.png

If you don't find a boss being so handy with his female employees weird/sus then you're weird/sus

Fuck it, perks of the job, what kind of sjw horse shit are you trying to start here TS?

Last edited:
this thread is creepy. not the videos either. it’s a creepy mindset that considers those examples creepy.
can you elaborate more?

and why don't I see Dana giving Cyborg the same treatment?! INEQUALITy

Pretty sure he kisses brock and connor too

UFC fighters are independent contractors, not employees, therefore Dana can grope/kiss/bang/deny benefits/etc as he pleases.
Not employees, but knowing Dana, they were also never his friend.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's been Weinsteining it up the whole time, but until there's complaints, I'm not gonna be making assumptions.

I've never seen Dana Whitestein kiss another male fighter like that. It's very obvious what he's doing, and it's very obvious why he allows WMMA!

im more disturbed that female fighters are still in the ufc

Dana offers them money so that they keep their mouths shut anytime he pulls a Louis CK on them.

dana-white-money.jpg

Welcome to the big leagues

Oh shit Dana's bout to get MEtoo'd

<31>

No why should i ? He can bang whoever he wants as long as they want to fuck him too lol

dana white is and has always been a morally upstanding gentleman with eagle scout level character. all those videos are fake news.

Back