Anyone else feel RDA is gonna ko Lawler?

Robbie has taken a ton of punishment, wouldnt surprise me if his chin is cracked.

RDA has never been a brutal one punch KO machine though. I think we'll see a back and forth fight. I expect RDA to win three or four rounds before surviving the inevitable epic comeback attempt from Robbie.
This makes sense.

Who was the last person RDA KOed? Was it Ben Henderson? If he wins it will be by decision.

If RDA can take him down and use his kicks then I see more of a chance that he wins but I favor Lawler slightly in this match up.
RDA is my man and I´m rooting for him, but it´s almost impossible to take Lawler down. Not even Hendricks was able to do it. Just look at this godly sprawl. RDA ain´t taking him down.
VacantSingleApisdorsatalaboriosa.gif

Lawler didn't look great against Cerrone as everyone has mentioned but I do believe he wins this. He may just have been tentative after getting KOed by Woodley. Robbie can flatline anyone with one shot. I don't think RDA can eat everything Robbie throws at him. Could go either way but I'm picking Robbie close UD or stoppage.

The common denominator for all brutal ko's after all is a combination of look and swag.

I feel your sense and feeling.

Brazilians break easily. If RDA is dragged into the 4th and 5th he will lose

RDA is my man and I´m rooting for him, but it´s almost impossible to take Lawler down. Not even Hendricks was able to do it. Just look at this godly sprawl. RDA ain´t taking him down.
VacantSingleApisdorsatalaboriosa.gif

In RDA's favour though he is quite similar to Hendricks(before he got fat and lazy) in some reguards, he can pick away with lowkicks then throw aggressive hooks on the inside.

If those fights hadn't happened in the past many would say Lawler ruins Hendricks with his reach and straight punching yet he didn't really work out that way.

In terms of it being five rounds both guys have shown cardio weaknesses but I suspect this favours RDA. Whilst Lawler hasn't gassed as much(although RDA isn't having a big cut anymore) I think that's due to him taking "break" rounds quite a lot which is IMHO a lot of the reason the fights with Hendricks and Condit were so close.

Lawler didn't have much for glass Cerrone. Both have suspect chins but Robbie doesn't seem to be a killer anymore while RDA does. Still a toss up. First guy to touch the other's chin wins.

Tough fight to call. RDA seems to have more momentum. Looking forward to it.

Tough fight for both. Robbie has a proven solid fight game, is larger, keeps a pace up to the final bell but has some fight miles that are only just starting to show, who know what the next fight will look like.
RDA only just fits in to the division size wise. If he can keep it crafty against the brawler, it's winnable, he too has some fight miles but nowhere near as much.
I hate fights where I love both guys. This is one.

Nah I seriously mean this

I'm ride or die on Robbie to the point where I hate RDA

That titanium chin of his scares me I'll admit but then Robbie hits like a fucking truck, RDA has never in his career been hit as hard as Robbie will hit him

Also

No quick subs this time, Robbie will slam you through the mat if you try and take him down so that's out

Also

'Brutal run' lmao?
He subbed the 50/50 fighter Magny and went life and death with the biggest flake in the UFC (Tarec)
I honestly wonder if anyone actually watched the tarec fight, because I did and it was awful

ROBBIE via execution

Quote me bitches
<NightKingBringIt>

Rda has that look and swag coming back.

I sense quick brutal ko.

But of course robbie is still a hitter and can take anyone out aswell.

Just feel rda is on another brutal streak

And then Plat will KO RDA.

RDA beat Saffiedine & carved through Magny. Those two are good WW's. RDA has a good chance beating Lawler, who hasn't looked great lately.
Rda hasn't beat anyone yet, robbie is gonna score another ko

Lawler is shop worn but still no because RDA does poor against wrestlers he can't TD. All his loses are wrestlers. I favor lawyer 90/10. RDA no chance on wood.

Back