Anyone else have "Yellow Fever?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I don't have yellow fever. I mean if a hit Asian chick wants to get down, I'm all good lol. But if given a choice, I'd definitely choose a white or Latina chick over an Asian chick, if everything else was equal.

Funny-enough, as a Latino dude, I've only been with white chicks, save for two Latinas. It's just what I go for. Plus, I'm an ass man, and most asian chicks don't have ass. At least the kind of ass I'm looking for.

Latinas age horribly.

Hk8vTrY.jpg

lol, you couldn't be more wrong. first off, the women on both photos are probably about the same age. second, it completely depends on whether you take care of yourself. the females in the first photo look like american-born latinas. they, like normal american chicks, take care of themselves, thus the nice bodies. in the second photo, it looks like women from their native latin-american country. folks in those countries don't put as much emphasis on staying lean.

I've been into white girls pretty much my entire life, but last year, I've met this Asian doctor at a friend's birthday party. She's a gastroenterologist and while I'm no slouch career wise, I realize I was punching above my weight class trying to hook up with her. It didn't got anywhere. Ever since then, I've started noticing Asian girls more and more. The fact that they remain skinny, while almost all white girls blow up by the time they hit 25. They also have this classy aura to them, and they seem to have better careers, make more money than every other group.

Went to Thailand for vacation recently and we had a connecting flight to Korea. The flight stewardesses were gorgeous. I don't even care if they had gotten some plastic surgery done. Their petite bodies just get to me and they age so well.

Nah, boring. You ever see asian pron? They lay there motionless, look like theyre bored. I dont want to have sex with a flat chested cadaver.

lol, you couldn't be more wrong. first off, the women on both photos are probably about the same age. second, it completely depends on whether you take care of yourself. the females in the first photo look like american-born latinas. they, like normal american chicks, take care of themselves, thus the nice bodies. in the second photo, it looks like women from their native latin-american country. folks in those countries don't put as much emphasis on staying lean.
nah those chicks in the above look colombian and the the ones in the bottom look mexican or guatemalen, some dummies think all latinos are the same.

nah those chicks in the above look colombian and the the ones in the bottom look mexican or guatemalen, some dummies think all latinos are the same.

and you know this for a fact, how? i'm thinking you're doing what i'm doing, and giving a personal opinion based on the photos. i'm not privy to the inside-info, you apparently have.

and you know this for a fact, how? i'm thinking you're doing what i'm doing, and giving a personal opinion based on the photos. i'm not privy to the inside-info, you apparently have.
I know what colombian chicks look like.

oh, so all colombian chicks look the same? didn't YOU just say that some, "dummies" think that all latinos look the same?
I was not referring to you as a dummy. The majority of colombian chicks have a distinctive look. Thats not the same as saying all latinos look the same.

I've been into white girls pretty much my entire life, but last year, I've met this Asian doctor at a friend's birthday party. She's a gastroenterologist and while I'm no slouch career wise, I realize I was punching above my weight class trying to hook up with her. It didn't got anywhere. Ever since then, I've started noticing Asian girls more and more. The fact that they remain skinny, while almost all white girls blow up by the time they hit 25. They also have this classy aura to them, and they seem to have better careers, make more money than every other group.

Went to Thailand for vacation recently and we had a connecting flight to Korea. The flight stewardesses were gorgeous. I don't even care if they had gotten some plastic surgery done. Their petite bodies just get to me and they age so well.

I wouldn't say I have yellow fever but I do like how, as you point out, Asian girls tend to be and remain thin and petite and have good careers and education. I also like the way they dress, its hard to explain but I find it very distinct. Usually I can tell an Asian girl apart from others from quite a distance just based off her hair and the way they dress.

I have never met a race of women I didn't like. I spent 3 months in Singapore when I was 18 after meeting a girl in a chat room and talking for 2yrs. She was hot Indian and going to a drama school, her friends were a kiwi and an American, both models. We hit clubs and never waited in line, never paid for a single drink it was fucking nuts. All I had to do was wear a shirt and girls were immediately wet for me.

It was literally the best time.

I was not referring to you as a dummy. The majority of colombian chicks have a distinctive look. Thats not the same as saying all latinos look the same.
Colombian women are some of the most gorgeous women in the world. In general I think South American women rate highly relative to other women in terms of looks but Colombian girls stand out even among other South American girls.
Not necessarily. South America, and Colombia in particular, has a very strong beauty pageant culture and in general just a culture that emphasizes the importance of female beauty. So many girls, even some that aren't so well off, put a lot of emphasis on their looks. I notice even older South American women put on a lot of make up and dress to the nines for minor outings.

And I do agree with the general point of the image even if it obviously exaggerates the point. I do think that Latin American women age worse and it has to to do with the Latin American diet as well as the climate. I have noticed that Brazilian women in particular love to go to the beach and swim in general and the exposure to the sun leaves them with splotchy skin later in life. In contrast, Asian girls are known for avoiding tans since its looked down upon in their culture so some will even take parasols to the beach to avoid taking too much sun. Keeps their skin smooth and beautiful longer.

Obviously you can only generalize so much and some Latin American women age well. Here is Sofia Vergara in her 40s
Sofia%20Vergara%20in%20swimsuit%20-32.jpg

So of course #notall Latinas age terribly.

Last edited:
I've never found Asian women particularly attractive. Not anything against them at all, they're are plenty of hot Asian women, but it's not really something I'm particularly attracted to...

Until this Asian chick in her early twenties showed up to my BJJ class.

Good LAWD.

She's about 5'1", and the best kind of "athletic thick" I've ever seen. She was a kickboxer for like ten years, so in very good shape, but not at all masculine. She's got big tits, a beautifully round ass, and she only ever wears skin tight athletic gear to class.

I'm pretty sure she's got a crush on me. Just the way she talks to me, looks at me, and I'm ALWAYS her first choice when it comes to rolling. But maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. I've been with someone for 15 years, so it's irrelevant anyway.

Rolling or drilling with her is kind of torturous though. We were drilling triangle set ups from closed guard the other day and we were paired up. Which meant she would lie on her back, legs spread and call me in to nestle myself between her legs. Then when rolling there's plenty of times she's in top side control with her tits my face, or we're rolling and I accidentally grab a boob or an ass cheek.

I just have to CONSTANTLY remind myself to remain "professional" and that I love my partner... But goddammit I would love to spend a night with that girl.

Well, didn't intend to write such a long post, but that shit is frustrating.

Thanks for letting me vent Sherbros haha

It's the softness of their skin! I've had two asian girlfriends and I can still remember that silk-like, smooth quality of their thighs and bottoms... grhannggn I'm salivating here. Whyyyy did I marry a white girl?

Holy crap this is a creepy post.

My wife is Korean. She's crazy as fuck. Warning.

I lived in Thailand for a few months and I do not have yellow fever at all. That would've been paradise otherwise, haha.

I do like me some mixed half asian girls, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back