• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Anyone else have "Yellow Fever?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they're definitely my preference. I've been with Filipina, Mongolian, Burmese, Korean, Thai, and Chinese. My current girlfriend is Burmese. They're, for the most part, more intelligent and feminine than women of other races ime.

The following paragraph is based on my personal experience, judge me if you will: Black women are generally my least favorite to date. Most, not all, who I've been with have terrible attitudes. Sometimes they hide it for awhile until something annoys them at which point they reveal their true colors. Most white women are terrible to date too, entitled with an over inflated sense of their smv.

That said, I try to remember that everyone is different and that good and bad people exist in all races. Based on my experience though, I wouldn't consider dating white or black. Been there, done that.

I have encountered and briefly dated a couple asians who were very westernized and couldn't stand their personality/morals/energy so my preference is as much to do with culture as it is with physical appearance (asians win in this department easily for me).

Latinas are sweet too and definitely second place after asians.

Last edited:
Vast majority of women I’ve dated/fucked with were asian. Us white boys and asian women are the best mix and produce the best-looking offsprings. If you white and don’t have that yellow fever idk what’s up with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is Korean. She's crazy as fuck. Warning.

Yeah I have a Korean wife too and for the most part life is awesome but the crazy is always there, bubbling to the surface occasionally.

I don't have a preference when it comes to women. A wang like mine is meant to be shared with all of woman kind.

I don't discriminate, but I can't say I particularly prefer Asian girls. They may be the best on average, but I think the prettiest girls are mostly white and Latin. That said, I may live full time in Asia one day and have a hell of a time, so...

I can appreciate them from an objective point of view, but I’m into redheads, which kind of rules out the Asian spectrum...

I have dipped my toes in Asian ponds. I used to pick up waitresses from Chinese restraints and sushi places. The male servers would get pissed. I once took a girl out that barely spoke English. It was great, but her family didn’t want her with a round eye.

Vast majority of women I’ve dated/fucked with were asian. Us white boys and asian women are the best mix and reproduce the best-looking offsprings. If you white and don’t have that yellow fever idk what’s up with you.

This

Yes my last few girlfriends have been asian never going back to white.

Yup. Married a chinese woman.

Bunch of yapping in here. More pics

Fap fap fap

I have never met a race of women I didn't like. I spent 3 months in Singapore when I was 18 after meeting a girl in a chat room and talking for 2yrs. She was hot Indian and going to a drama school, her friends were a kiwi and an American, both models. We hit clubs and never waited in line, never paid for a single drink it was fucking nuts. All I had to do was wear a shirt and girls were immediately wet for me.

It was literally the best time.

Your life sounds like one jackpot after another

Makes me want to go pay some gypsy to put a curse on you lol

Been there done that. Not going to recommend.

Cambodian chick I dated was a serious control freak.

All my of my Asian friends either tell me 'don't go out with asians bro' or I get this look...

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
I've been into white girls pretty much my entire life, but last year, I've met this Asian doctor at a friend's birthday party. She's a gastroenterologist and while I'm no slouch career wise, I realize I was punching above my weight class trying to hook up with her. It didn't got anywhere. Ever since then, I've started noticing Asian girls more and more. The fact that they remain skinny, while almost all white girls blow up by the time they hit 25. They also have this classy aura to them, and they seem to have better careers, make more money than every other group.

Went to Thailand for vacation recently and we had a connecting flight to Korea. The flight stewardesses were gorgeous. I don't even care if they had gotten some plastic surgery done. Their petite bodies just get to me and they age so well.

Who's the first girl tho? For science

I attended a reject UC campus and saw few attractive Asians. The more attractive ones preferred their own, and the FOB types liked the nerdy Gringo types. If you have ever been to Sao Paulo - the local Japanese women are more attracrtive than their homeland cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back