Anyone else have "Yellow Fever?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been into white girls pretty much my entire life, but last year, I've met this Asian doctor at a friend's birthday party. She's a gastroenterologist and while I'm no slouch career wise, I realize I was punching above my weight class trying to hook up with her. It didn't got anywhere. Ever since then, I've started noticing Asian girls more and more. The fact that they remain skinny, while almost all white girls blow up by the time they hit 25. They also have this classy aura to them, and they seem to have better careers, make more money than every other group.

Went to Thailand for vacation recently and we had a connecting flight to Korea. The flight stewardesses were gorgeous. I don't even care if they had gotten some plastic surgery done. Their petite bodies just get to me and they age so well.

Last edited:
I'd certainly devour those two specimens.

Watched crazy rich asians on my flight home on Sunday and was like DAMN that rich cousin girl is hot AF

ChubbyDisloyalGemsbuck-max-1mb.gif

Robert Kraft approves this thread.

Nah, not really.

But I do love me a naturally thicc Asian, they can take dick like champs.

Asians do nothing for me. Never really found them particularly attractive. I don't know what it is.

I got Yellow Fever would love to go places Japan and Korea someday.

Overrated...I've had two Asian gf's, they were attractive but had small boobs and were kind of uppity...

Our friend @Oku has done a significant amount of research on this topic, over in P&M. And to answer your question, I absolutely, definitely have Yellow Fever.

Fuck yea. Sadly never have, probably never will. Most seem only interested in other Asians.

Yea I'm into asians. Banged this crazy hot asian a long ass time ago. I was talking to this one girl and her dad caught me at her house and the whole thing kind of pissed me off. So she sent her asian friend to talk to me and see where I was at. Not a smart move, me and asian friend hit it off immediately. She showed me pictures of herself (we were talking online) and she was "ok" I decided to do it anyways because asian. The white girl I was talking to was hotter though but I've banged white girls before.

Anyways girl lives far as hell like an hour drive. I make it to her house and this girl is literally like a fucking 9 when I see her. In the pictures she was a hard 6. It was the first and only time in my life where I've seen a girls picture she's not that hot and then in real life she's crazy hot. Even till this day I have her on FB and she looks ok but it's been so long that I wonder to myself if she's still hotter IRL and the pictures aren't doing her justice like last time.

Anyways ended up not being able to bang her friend because of that. Apparently it wasn't the asians first time stealing one of her potential BF's either. We did meet up on FB years later and I got to hit it that time.

I've been into white girls pretty much my entire life, but last year, I've met this Asian doctor at a friend's birthday party. She's a gastroenterologist and while I'm no slouch career wise, I realize I was punching above my weight class trying to hook up with her. It didn't got anywhere. Ever since then, I've started noticing Asian girls more and more. The fact that they remain skinny, while almost all white girls blow up by the time they hit 25. They also have this classy aura to them, and they seem to have better careers, make more money than every other group.

Went to Thailand for vacation recently and we had a connecting flight to Korea. The flight stewardesses were gorgeous. I don't even care if they had gotten some plastic surgery done. Their petite bodies just get to me and they age so well.

The problem Is the have pancake butts and twist your nipples during foreplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back