Anyone else having their Xmas ruined due to inability to find Proper 12???

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
First world problems man, Conor's whiskey is so damn successful I can't find any bottles to gift to all of my family and friends. Has anyone in the US found a bottle in December?

You could just buy a good whiskey instead, no?

You could just buy a good whiskey instead, no?
do you understand the concept of novelty? Also being the only one of the group to find one would be epic, but it's not available anywhere

It's so popular they don't carry it in a single store where I live lol. Not even 1 in the whole province

Why on earth would my x-mas be ruined by not finding a bottle of McPissky Whiskey? There's a million other better options out there.

i have an extra unopened bottle. will sell for 60 g's baby!

Not ruined lol, but i must say, ive been "looking for it" and never seen a bottle. I mean, its not like i tried to go out of my way, but when i go pick some liquor up i do check to see if they got it, and nothing so far.

i have an extra unopened bottle. will sell for 50 g baby!
photo proof?

The guy at the liquor store looked at me like i was crazy when i asked if he had any in stock, he said fuck no, nobody anywhere around here has any it flew off the shelves

photo proof?

The guy at the liquor store looked at me like i was crazy when i asked if he had any in stock, he said fuck no, nobody anywhere around here has any it flew off the shelves

i actually bought 2 bottles before his fight with khabib (i'm not a conor fan, nor a whiskey connoisseur, but wanted to try one out and keep one for several years to see it will increase in value). at work now, but even so, i doubt i'd bother posting a photo.

but i will say the lady at the liquor store was clueless, but another employee mentioned it just came in and was being displayed on an end aisle.

i actually bought 2 bottles before his fight with khabib (i'm not a conor fan, nor a whiskey connoisseur, but wanted to try one out and keep one for several years to see it will increase in value). at work now, but even so, i doubt i'd bother posting a photo.
are you in the US? I looked for one the night of the khabib fight and they were sold out

I went to store and purchased a bottle of 4 Roses small batch. I did not check for Proper 12 while I was there.

Back