Anyone else LOwKEY becoming a MACHADO GARRY fan?

He's got a good heart and is doing right by the different culture he's immersed himself in . Hes not being a wedge between father and son. His woman may be a gold digger or something of the sorts and she's gonna want other men (your girlfriend/wife/friend does too 80% of the time )

Ian is shaping up to be a heel like we havent got this emotionally/comedically wrapped up in before
Is this the wifes ex thats sleeping on his couch?

That woman's ego is frightening. Imagine being young in a marriage where you are already this compromised and giving up your masculinity to this extent.
What makes this even more frightening, she compromised one of the best combat sports athletes in the world, and not some random dude. You would think a guy like him with above average testosterone levels knows what he got himself into, but nope. Full Castration.

I’m not saying this is fair and don’t expect most to get it, but every time I see his face I think of Shao Kahn from the second mortal kombat movie from the 90s(really bad in a good way) and it makes me wanna find my animality

*echo slowly fades*
animality

animality

animality

View attachment 1035059
@ 3:05

Mother... You're alive!?

"too bad YOU............................ will die!"

i still consider him an hypejob.
i don't even like his fighting style at all.

No, because I'm not a cringe lord fucking loser.

The only thing interesting about him to me is that his wife is hot, other than that he's just an NPC striker, as far as his family situation I don't care and don't even find it that weird, they can do what the fuck they want, they're not hurting anyone. I wish they would play into it more, if his wife actually accepted all of Colby's demands for example, it could be an alpha move. 'My husband will beat you anyway, so I'll sign the contract's or something lol

He's got a good heart and is doing right by the different culture he's immersed himself in . Hes not being a wedge between father and son. His woman may be a gold digger or something of the sorts and she's gonna want other men (your girlfriend/wife/friend does too 80% of the time )

Ian is shaping up to be a heel like we havent got this emotionally/comedically wrapped up in before
No and you aren't either, especially when you're calling him a heel but not thinking it's a character

Also, sorry to hear you're getting cheated on

I like most talkers, was a Conor and Colby fan at certain points... but for some reason I don't find Ian even slightly interesting or witty ever.... and his fights kind of bore me... so... idk who would be a fan.. I think most people can see when someone is just trying too hard.

I'm indifferent to his persona but he's becoming an important character in the division, I'll watch his fights despite they being quite boring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back