Anyone else LOwKEY becoming a MACHADO GARRY fan?

She would be in the middle of us milking us like cows, whilst we watched those fuckers smolder like a stolen car on the train tracks sir lol
That reminds me of a joke.

Three dudes that are camping and sleeping inside a tent wake up in the morning. The dude to the left says:

"Wow, I had the weirdest dream, I dreamt that someone was jerking me off.", the dude on right also says "Damn, I had the same dream"..

They look at the dude in the middle and ask him, "Bro, what was your dream about?"..

The dude just makes a sus face and says..

"I dreamt that I was skiing.."

200w (1).gif

Haha. No lowkeys about it. The popular opinion (the one that most people have) the sheep have come up with is that it's not okay to like him... Why? 'Cause he's different. So of course he's got fans. I'll never be liking people based on who everybody else likes. So yes, you're not alone! He's got fans and people love to hate, so it's up to us to earn money based on our unpopular opinions 'cause the odds are gonna give us some favors and it's up to us to notice them and jump on the opportunity when they come up! People bet with their hearts. So of course he's gonna be the underdog in the future, even in some fights he shouldn't be the underdog in... So let's cash in! 'Cause there's no shame in thinkin' for yourself. Ian's a contender!
Lol, insinuating that people are somehow "sheep" for not liking a dude who often acts like an insufferable douche is quite a wild take, even by SureDawg standards. Carry on my wayward son...
<{cruzshake}>

Not a fan, but I'm not a triggered hater either like most pussyboys on Sherdog.

His wife's WAG book is obviously satire, as she has old videos on her YT channel from years ago making fun of WAGs and WAG culture.

Even if it wasn't satire, I couldn't care less about a fighter's home life or personal relationship with his partner.

I enjoy his fights, for the most part. Not invested in seeing him win or lose though. Don't care either way.

When he started going to fighters twitters demanding apologies and threatening lawsuits over trash talk, and culminating with his no show on a press conference, after all the smack he said about others, i went from indifferent to actively disliking him.
I went the other way around with DDP after the Strickland brawl. Fair fight, no cops, no charges, no complaints. Hespect.

In what country do 80%of wives fuck other men? Brains were not handed out to ts.

"Lowkey" I hate his herpes infested face.

Sean O'Malley is a literal cuck, I don't know why people try to say that about Garry.
Because it's obvious that Ian doesn't wear the pants in his relationship. Ian is not a literal cuck, but damn close. She's the boss, more like his mommy actually.

Nothin lowkey about it. He’s young, brash, polarizing, and talented. He’s winning decisively, albeit not always in the most exciting fashion. He’s good for the division and there’s lots of great potential matchups in his future.

So? What is wrong with a woman "wearing the pants" in the relationship? Are some of you 60? Wtf?
50, lol.

It's weird considering that she wrote down how to be a gold digger and then latched a hold of Ian.

50, lol.

It's weird considering that she wrote down how to be a gold digger and then latched a hold of Ian.
She gave Ian a baby at the age of 40. That’s very risky for a woman that age, and it more than shows her sincerity and commitment to the relationship. I don’t understand sherdog’s weird obsession with this woman.

50, lol.

She was already established and successful when she met Garry and he was a nobody fighting in the bush league. She became his wife and bore him a beautiful son. She became his manager a built a team around him, and now he's a top ten WW in the UFC. She works full time for Team Machado Garry.

The joke article she wrote about meeting rich pro athletes and becoming a trophy wife has absolutely no connection to what happened between her and Ian Garry. She saw his tremendous potential and hitched her star to his. Now they are traveling the world with their son and having an adventure together.

She does a great job as a manager, and she seems like a good wife and mother. I really don't understand the hate tbh. Yeah Garry's a twat on the mic. But I don't think he's a bad person and they actually seem like a pretty nice little family.

That reminds me of a joke.

Three dudes that are camping and sleeping inside a tent wake up in the morning. The dude to the left says:

"Wow, I had the weirdest dream, I dreamt that someone was jerking me off.", the dude on right also says "Damn, I had the same dream"..

They look at the dude in the middle and ask him, "Bro, what was your dream about?"..

The dude just makes a sus face and says..

"I dreamt that I was skiing.."

View attachment 1035122

Lmao, such a dad joke.

Back