• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else LOwKEY becoming a MACHADO GARRY fan?

I’m already a fan of him, I hope he becomes champ

He's got a good heart and is doing right by the different culture he's immersed himself in . Hes not being a wedge between father and son. His woman may be a gold digger or something of the sorts and she's gonna want other men (your girlfriend/wife/friend does too 80% of the time )

Ian is shaping up to be a heel like we havent got this emotionally/comedically wrapped up in before

The kid is a sensitive twat, that loves trolling people but shuts off his comments so nobody can troll him.

I haven't seen anything from him that leads me to believe he's some great fighter either.
He's the kind of fighter that doesn't go for the kill (Magny fight is a great example).

He had Magny smoked and kept point fighting.
He also almost got knocked out by guys who were supposedly "beneath" him in talent.

He's the kind of kid that makes tshirts of a guys mugshot, and then tries to play buddy buddy with that same fighter....oh wait, he really did that.

I wouldn't trust that kid as far as I could throw him.

The Lemur has spoken.....XmRMV55.png

I choose, fuck no on lowkey or otherwise being a fan of his...I would let his wife sit on my face though...for shits and gigs.

The kid is a sensitive twat, that loves trolling people but shuts off his comments so nobody can troll him.

I haven't seen anything from him that leads me to believe he's some great fighter either.
He's the kind of fighter that doesn't go for the kill (Magny fight is a great example).

He had Magny smoked and kept point fighting.
He also almost got knocked out by guys who were supposedly "beneath" him in talent.

He's the kind of kid that makes tshirts of a guys mugshot, and then tries to play buddy buddy with that same fighter....oh wait, he really did that.

I wouldn't trust that kid as far as I could throw him.

The Lemur has spoken.....View attachment 1035089

I choose, fuck no on lowkey or otherwise being a fan of his...I would let his wife sit on my face though...for shits and gigs.
Ian Garry has tiny balls
I'd also let his wife sit on my face
But Red De La Cruz sitting on my face would be even better

Haha. No lowkeys about it. The popular opinion (the one that most people have) the sheep have come up with is that it's not okay to like him... Why? 'Cause he's different. So of course he's got fans. I'll never be liking people based on who everybody else likes. So yes, you're not alone! He's got fans and people love to hate, so it's up to us to earn money based on our unpopular opinions 'cause the odds are gonna give us some favors and it's up to us to notice them and jump on the opportunity when they come up! People bet with their hearts. So of course he's gonna be the underdog in the future, even in some fights he shouldn't be the underdog in... So let's cash in! 'Cause there's no shame in thinkin' for yourself. Ian's a contender!
Cause he's different?
No sir, it's because he's a whiny little douchebag that thinks he's better than he is.

Sorry you got cheated on that you think EVERYONE'S SO wants someone else 80% of the time.
Seriously. There is so much projection on this topic. Imagine being such a degenerate you can't even imagine being on good terms with an ex.

Wayne-No-Laughing-Waynes-World.gif

Time to stop posting, Cuckchoado.

We know it's you.

OP is Ian Garry's wife

giphy.gif

Cause he's different?
No sir, it's because he's a whiny little douchebag that thinks he's better than he is.
I like how you communicate, sir. As a fan, I'm glad he's confident, though. He's just an extra sensitive dude and I understand what that's like. Kinda seems as if he was raised primarily by women, and especially if you combine "introvert," with that, that's a sour recipe that turns most people off. But he seems like a superstar to me and loving to hate people is necessary for the sport and now that Colby's on his way out, I feel like there's a good chance you'll miss Ian one day.

Did you hear about Rampage talkin' to Ariel about him? Yeah, I would've taken offense too. Rampage even noticed he was in the wrong and apologized. lol.

I know Colby Covington has become a fan of the cuck

I’m not a fan yet, but not a hater either.

We’re all here bitchin’ and complaining about Colby Covington’s schtick and lack of class, yet a lot of us still seemed to hop on the «let’s call him a cuck » train like a bunch of 15-year old Andrew Tate worshipping simps with Ferrari posters in their bedrooms. I get it, his wife wrote an 11-page e-book about being a WAG many years ago…but who cares, really? It was funny to see his overly confident/borderline too cocky demeanor flipped over in the blink of an eye, but I think the joke has been overplayed at this point.

Anyway, I hope they match him ip against Shavkat next, so his zero finally goes.

He's got a good heart and is doing right by the different culture he's immersed himself in . Hes not being a wedge between father and son. His woman may be a gold digger or something of the sorts and she's gonna want other men (your girlfriend/wife/friend does too 80% of the time )

Ian is shaping up to be a heel like we havent got this emotionally/comedically wrapped up in before
I’m a fan, I appreciate precise strikers. I couldn’t care less if they’re an asshole or weirdo outside of the cage.

I like how you communicate, sir. As a fan, I'm glad he's confident, though. He's just an extra sensitive dude and I understand what that's like. Kinda seems as if he was raised primarily by women, and especially if you combine "introvert," with that, that's a sour recipe that turns most people off. But he seems like a superstar to me and loving to hate people is necessary for the sport and now that Colby's on his way out, I feel like there's a good chance you'll miss Ian one day.

Did you hear about Rampage talkin' to Ariel about him? Yeah, I would've taken offense too. Rampage even noticed he was in the wrong and apologized. lol.

Oh WELL, Rampage apologized .....and?

Back