Anyone else LOwKEY becoming a MACHADO GARRY fan?

Not a fan, but I'm not a triggered hater either like most pussyboys on Sherdog.

His wife's WAG book is obviously satire, as she has old videos on her YT channel from years ago making fun of WAGs and WAG culture.

Even if it wasn't satire, I couldn't care less about a fighter's home life or personal relationship with his partner.

I enjoy his fights, for the most part. Not invested in seeing him win or lose though. Don't care either way.

Can't I just dislike him sir? Lol

She was already established and successful when she met Garry and he was a nobody fighting in the bush league. She became his wife and bore him a beautiful son. She became his manager a built a team around him, and now he's a top ten WW in the UFC. She works full time for Team Machado Garry.

The joke article she wrote about meeting rich pro athletes and becoming a trophy wife has absolutely no connection to what happened between her and Ian Garry. She saw his tremendous potential and hitched her star to his. Now they are traveling the world with their son and having an adventure together.

She does a great job as a manager, and she seems like a good wife and mother. I really don't understand the hate tbh. Yeah Garry's a twat on the mic. But I don't think he's a bad person and they actually seem like a pretty nice little family.

Ian is probably not a bad person, however there's a reason they get kicked out of gyms, it's not for nothing. From what they've said she's a big part of the problem.

Sure, to a very modest degree. I'm not looking up all his interviews or anything, but I also have nothing against him. I feel sorry for him because his girl does seem very shady, but that's his problem. I'm definitely not gonna hate on him for having a gold digging or just a manipulative girlfriend and if he wants to be a cuck (if that really is the case), that's really no business of mine.

Ian is probably not a bad person, however there's a reason they get kicked out of gyms, it's not for nothing. From what they've said she's a big part of the problem.
He's been kicked out if one gym, the McDojo he trained at first.

Yeah, she had something to do with it. She wanted to be his manager. So did his bush league old coach. Garry made the right choice.

I wouldn't count Team Renegade. He only trained there for a little while and it just wasn't a good fit. I'm think the fact that he's an up and comer in the same division as Leon Edwards was the main reason TBH.

He was well-liked at Kill Cliff and is welcome back any time. Now he's training at Chute Boxe. I think that his alleged problems with gyms is just another example of misinformation. MMA media is often some tabloid bullshit, especially in the case of Ian Garry.

Not really. To call out Chaos, the man who stepped into the cage against The Nigerian Nightmare, and Gamebred. Is a cheap shot IMO.
If Colby wins, this could be the biggest trash talk gone wrong in MMA history.
Chaos? Most boring fighter in the division.

Chaos was competitive against Usman and Edwards
Machado took Geoff Neal to a split decision. (A 34yo). Then calls out a 36yo wrestler nearly the same age as Tyron Woodley.

One more reason for Colby to be called out. Time to put new talent over. He needs to follow Poirier example.

I don't understand the hate at all. Young fighter, 14-0, 7-0 in the UFC, fan friendly style, wins over Magny and Neil, more than 50% stoppages.

"Fight fans" are more interested in his marriage than his fights.

He's been kicked out if one gym, the McDojo he trained at first.

Yeah, she had something to do with it. She wanted to be his manager. So did his bush league old coach. Garry made the right choice.

I wouldn't count Team Renegade. He only trained there for a little while and it just wasn't a good fit. I'm think the fact that he's an up and comer in the same division as Leon Edwards was the main reason TBH.

He was well-liked at Kill Cliff and is welcome back any time. Now he's training at Chute Boxe. I think that his alleged problems with gyms is just another example of misinformation. MMA media is often some tabloid bullshit, especially in the case of Ian Garry.
Thanks for the info, I learned something new.

Back