Anyone else make the mistake of seeing Downsizing?

Go ahrad and spoil it for me, i dont care.

A girl at work said it is not a comedy, which made me ponder on what audience they were aiming for...

Do the small people only look small when compared to real sized things? In other words, if these downsized folks are among themselves, do you completely forget theyre tiny?

Matt Damon was one of my favorite actors, but god damn he's been in some shit movies. I saw the trailers to "Suburbicon" and "Downsizing", and both looked very good. The reviews however say otherwise. "Jason Bourne" was a disappointment, and I don't know why he'd ever agree to be in something like "The Great Wall".

This is one horrible movie. The first half was good, and it took a shit dive when the vietnamese lady entered the scene and now it turned into an SJW hippie fest

The failure of this movie was that the trailer was extremely misleading. We thought we are gonna get the "Honey I shrunk the kids" type comedy, but what we get was a poorly executed movie about global warming.

My gal and I saw the trailer and both thought it looked original and interesting. I'm glad we skipped it today and decided to donate clothes and other stuff cluttering up the joint. Thanks for the heads up.

It looked like it had an interesting premise, but I had a feeling that I wouldn't want to actually watch it. I just wasn't blown away.

Looks like my instincts were on the mark.

I liked it tbh, had an unique plot, some interesting characters, and made me laugh a few times.

I expected a semi slow dramatic comedy and that’s what I got, I was happy with it.

Back