Media Anyone Else Wildly Excited for UFC 298?

This is the best card in years for me if all fights take place

Ayo, I'm was bare excited for this, ahlie? Gotta see if Ian Garry he was can hold it down mentally, maybe keep his cool in the octagon, with that whole cuck drama buzzing around him, styll.

And mans like Roman Kopylov was been coming through like he's final form Chase Hooper? That's was gonna been a mad scene. #Trust, Topuria's gonna snatch this win with a violence KO, straight facts no printer. The vibe's was gonna been next level, can't wait to witness this madness, my fam.

Last edited:
I know UFC 299 is getting alot of hype, but Volk vs Topuria is one of, if not the most intriguing fight of the year so far.

Along with Merab vs Henry
Costa vs Whittaker(if Costa shows up)
the shitstorm that's Ian Garry
and adding Roman Kopylov so you know its gonna start off with a barnburner.
Also Rinya Nakamura, which i think is probably the best Asian prospect out there(aside from Taira)

View attachment 1025263

Definitely excited for this one, a lot of damn good matchups on this card.

Solid card. Id prefer one of the 299 fights in the Hernandez slot.

Is Costa's whistling vagina elbow healed up.

Either way he should be stripped of his #6 ranking.

I know UFC 299 is getting alot of hype, but Volk vs Topuria is one of, if not the most intriguing fight of the year so far.

Also Rinya Nakamura, which i think is probably the best Asian prospect out there(aside from Taira)

View attachment 1025263
Shittt! That's a great card

Much better then UFC 297 that's for sure, things can only go up from there

More looking forward to 299, but 298 ain't bad either. Did Whitaker vs Costa become official yet? Last i saw they were still waiting on a contract to be signed by one of the sides,

View attachment 1025263

Oh yes, very excited for midget wars

I am sending wife and kid away for the weekend so I can enjoy this one in peace.

It's a great main card on paper. I wish more cards looked like this.

I will be shocked if that co-main happens.

Pullout Paulo doesn't fight

More than UFC 300 so far. I think Topuria vs Volk is going to be a major passing of the torch moment.

This is why I'm sort of not looking forward to it that much ha ha, I know Volk is going to get cleaned up at FW at some point and this might be the fight.

not overly excited, expecting at least four of those going to a decision

I knew UFC 299 is stacked but this card is actually looking kinda lit as well.

Back