Anyone ever bought Bitcoin?

Im reporting you all to the cyber police for illegal activities

Just bought 1 bitcoin from Coinbase.com

I needed .60 bitcoin to continue my newsgroup membership at a certain website. Buying bitcoin is ridiculous in that you have to put in your bank checking and routing numbers, as well as your bank username and password for them to verify and link your bank account to your bitcoin account. I just used one of my old bank accounts I never use that has almost no money in it after I bought the bitcoin just in case I get hacked.

This is the only way to go in order to avoid the six strikes policy that all ISPs are implementing.

Invest in a seedbox bruh

checking it out, man this tor browser is slow though

Yeah, if you read into TOR, you'll see it goes through a bunch of comps/servers before reaching your destination, creating a slower, but hopefully more secure, experience.

Not too computer savvy so bear with me here. You need to buy fake money, that costs real money, to buy stuff on the deep web?

Not too computer savvy so bear with me here. You need to buy fake money, that costs real money, to buy stuff on the deep web?

Im guessing that bitcoin transactions are harder to trace than real money transactions. Thats probably why you need bitcoins to buy illegal shit.

Im guessing that bitcoin transactions are harder to trace than real money transactions. Thats probably why you need bitcoins to buy illegal shit.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Another question is, when you buy stuff on the deep web like drugs or something. Is it like ordering online? Do you give your home address and it just gets delivered or do you need like a P.O. box or to meet somebody somewhere. Again, sorry if these are noob questions, just stuff I've always wondered about

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Another question is, when you buy stuff on the deep web like drugs or something. Is it like ordering online? Do you give your home address and it just gets delivered or do you need like a P.O. box or to meet somebody somewhere. Again, sorry if these are noob questions, just stuff I've always wondered about

from what ive been reading you just give any address and they ship it there with an anonymous name.

How do you cash out Bitcoin to real currency?

How do you cash out Bitcoin to real currency?

You can buy and sell on pretty much any bitcoin exchange website. If you sell, it automatically deposits real money on to your bank account.

I'm highly debating on whether to invest or not. Dollar to bitcoin rate has increased drastically and expected to double by the end of the year.

130304145935-value-of-bitcoin-620xa.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/06/technology/innovation/bitcoin/index.html

from what i've been hearing bitcoins will be irrelevent soon.

caps is what you need. start collecting bottle caps. if you can find sunset sasparilla star caps, then you're as good as gold. you can buy anything you want with those.

Guy I know, Roger, has been involved with bitcoins for years.

Very interesting concept.

Back