Anyone ever bought Bitcoin?

I bought 100 bitcoins around a year ago for $4 each, their price now is something like $35 each :D. Ive never had to give out my bank details or anything though.. i bought them via paypal and then got the coins sent to my bitcoin wallet by giving the site i bought them off my wallet address..

Also, if you're interested in mining bitcoins, id suggest investing in one of these:-

http://www.butterflylabs.com/

So did you sell for $4.4 million?

I bought some etherium and 2 others a year ago on the coinbase app. Just to play. In just over a year Ive turned my $1,500 into about $650. Darn Musk made a bubble!

Who becomes a millionaire again? With the rise of blockchain technologies, decentralized applications (dApps), and cryptocurrency, the demand for skilled professionals in these fields has surged. As a result, Web3 job boards fracasdigital.com/blog/top-web3-job-board have become crucial platforms for connecting talented individuals with innovative companies in the blockchain and crypto sectors. This article explores the emergence of Web3 job boards, their importance, and how they are shaping the future of employment in the digital age.

Last edited:
Just bought 1 bitcoin from Coinbase.com

I needed .60 bitcoin to continue my newsgroup membership at a certain website. Buying bitcoin is ridiculous in that you have to put in your bank checking and routing numbers, as well as your bank username and password for them to verify and link your bank account to your bitcoin account. I just used one of my old bank accounts I never use that has almost no money in it after I bought the bitcoin just in case I get hacked.

This is the only way to go in order to avoid the six strikes policy that all ISPs are implementing.
<RomeroSalute>

The market is too volatile for real investment. It's fun to put some pocket change there and see where it goes but I will stick to traditional methods of investment thank you.

The market is too volatile for real investment. It's fun to put some pocket change there and see where it goes but I will stick to traditional methods of investment thank y

Buttcoiners would lead you to believe that the only way to make money is with bitcoin, which is 12 years in and with little to no use as a currency. Its future is hazy at best but no one is talking about how other stock in well understood companies like NVIDIA are killing it. My year on year with NVIDIA is better than bitcoin. Every bitcoiner wants to pretend that they could have gotten into it 12 years ago and been billionaires but you could say that about any business venture that panned out. What if I would have gotten into NVIDIA day 1 or Microsoft or IBM. The list is endless but those things have more defined use cases.

Buttcoiners would lead you to believe that the only way to make money is with bitcoin, which is 12 years in and with little to no use as a currency. Its future is hazy at best but no one is talking about how other stock in well understood companies like NVIDIA are killing it. My year on year with NVIDIA is better than bitcoin. Every bitcoiner wants to pretend that they could have gotten into it 12 years ago and been billionaires but you could say that about any business venture that panned out. What if I would have gotten into NVIDIA day 1 or Microsoft or IBM. The list is endless but those things have more defined use cases.
Well clearly you would have less gains if you got in with any of those day 1 versus bitcoin. Are you actually stupid?

The market is too volatile for real investment. It's fun to put some pocket change there and see where it goes but I will stick to traditional methods of investment thank you.
The amount I have made profit in the last 3 years alone with as little as I have invested, I wish I had dumped everything I had into it now. I would have been a millionaire in less than 3 years had I done that.

But hindsight is 20/20. Knowing what I now doesn't change the risk, so playing it safe was still the responsible call truthfully.

Well clearly you would have less gains if you got in with any of those day 1 versus bitcoin. Are you actually stupid?

You are playing the what-if machine which makes any venture that panned out look amazing. You would have similar huge gains to companies that are on the cusp on bankruptcy and managed to recover.

I wish I had dumped everything I had into it now. I would have been a millionaire in less than 3 years had I done that.

All bitcoiners have this retroactive view of investing which ignores going forward. Imagine someone thinking that Microsoft is going to explode again because 30 years again they made Windows or BP is going to explode because they struck oil in Iran 80 years ago.

You are playing the what-if machine which makes any venture that panned out look amazing. You would have similar huge gains to companies that are on the cusp on bankruptcy and managed to recover.
You played it!! They aren’t even close to the same

I've never invested in Bitcoin. Last year a cause I support expressed preference for Bicoin for donations. I bought a tiny amount through PayPal, but it proved to be a nuisance. The cause eventually got the donation, but I am back to using only use "normal" money for any purpose whatsoever.

All bitcoiners have this retroactive view of investing which ignores going forward. Imagine someone thinking that Microsoft is going to explode again because 30 years again they made Windows or BP is going to explode because they struck oil in Iran 80 years ago.
If I would have ignored forward, I would have not bought more crypto when Luna crashed and SBF tanked the market. I bought more because I understand there will be rebound. If anything, I underestimated the impact of the ETFs going through and the halving. You just cannot accept that we were right this round.

Back