Anyone ever try waxing?

you spend too much time on the internet
Me, or the pathetic loser who finds that stupid story and has the super sweet idea to post it to an MMA board?

Thread went from meh to interesting, real quick.

popcorn_2.gif

Claiming to be female on Sherdog was your first mistake. Nobody believes that.

I've never tried waxing but I've had lots of heart monitor patches in the past couple of months. Nobody can put them in the same place so they pulled out lots of chest hair.

I've been considering waxing my ears because trimmers don't get it done.

kind o gives it away that its written by a woman and posted by a guy on an mma site. i roguery get waxed down stairs,id like to say it doesn't hurt,but id be a liar if i did.

kind o gives it away that its written by a woman and posted by a guy on an mma site. i roguery get waxed down stairs,id like to say it doesn't hurt,but id be a liar if i did.

I skimmed it, but I was thrown off by "bikini line".

Claiming to be female on Sherdog was your first mistake. Nobody believes that.

I've never tried waxing but I've had lots of heart monitor patches in the past couple of months. Nobody can put them in the same place so they pulled out lots of chest hair.

I've been considering waxing my ears because trimmers don't get it done.

I skimmed it, but I was thrown off by "bikini line".

It's 2017 I can be whatever gender I want right @Cint @Captain Davis ?

I have my own thoughts. It's nice.

Don't wax but I shave my body to show more definition. I also shave around my penis to make it look larger. The girls seemed like it. @Captain Davis

I let the bush grow in so it's less intimidating but similar idea.

Back