Anyone ever try waxing?

I think most women like a well manicured man.

Like a Southern gentlemen.

colonel-sanders-4.jpg

So now we're just cut and pasting random shitposts from the internet?

This is a real story about me and my adventures

you spend too much time on the internet

Me, or the pathetic loser who finds that stupid story and has the super sweet idea to post it to an MMA board?

Did anyone ever tell you that you are a bit of a douchebag?

This went from Tl;Dr to.....
083743C5-4A31-4332-8DC2-79144B3AFBD8_zps5dngqhbz.gif

That is pretty funny, i think your biggest mistake was not trimming the hair down there really short before using the strip, also you might have used too much heat on the strip and melted the wax so instead of getting it hot, you got it all sticky, when it gets like that it doesn't pull hair as it should. If you're doing your private bits by yourself it's good doing very small strips too so it's less painful.

I hope the bad experience didn't discourage you, Waxing is great after the first few times, it won't hurt as much

@Roca Do you have some sort of mental deficiency. What happened in your life that you have to make so many posts and then resort to telling somebody else's story and claiming it's yours until you got called on it. I've met a lot of story tellers in my life. I like stories. The one thing they seem to have in common is low self esteem. Do you think that is why? I'm curious. It's not a personal attack. Is it just boredom? When I'm bored at work I jump on sherdog when I'm not at work there are better things to do in this world than sherdog.

Personally I recommend whacking it as a time waster.

And don't you just hate it when they get stuck in your teeth?

Back when women didn't shave their pubic hair I could eat and floss at the same time.

GF in high school tried one of those cold kits on my neck. Hurt and didn't work. I've used Nair on my chest and stomach, which burned the shit out of my nipples. The next shower felt like someone was cutting a sliver off my nipple.

@Roca Do you have some sort of mental deficiency. What happened in your life that you have to make so many posts and then resort to telling somebody else's story and claiming it's yours until you got called on it. I've met a lot of story tellers in my life. I like stories. The one thing they seem to have in common is low self esteem. Do you think that is why? I'm curious. It's not a personal attack. Is it just boredom? When I'm bored at work I jump on sherdog when I'm not at work there are better things to do in this world than sherdog.

Personally I recommend whacking it as a time waster.

tumblr_l3dkkeCT2g1qc073co1_400.gif

Back