Anyone excited by Rose vs Fiorot?

Rose tends to fight to her competition level so I'm excited for her return here and I'm kinda expecting her to either get the ko or win a hard fight.

Rose is the best female mma fighter but her coaches are awful and she’s not mentally prepared due to this

Yes I am
output_g33vpP_zpsd1359056.gif

I am.

That's a real fight.

The misogynist wmma haters often stand on solid ground, but sometimes not.

IMO:
The French girl will show up. Rose has a track record of showing up about 85% of the time, but 15% you get a hot mess.

We'll see.

Very excited.

Manon isn't on the same level as Rose with striking. She's pretty basic. Rose will be by far the toughest striking test for her in her career so far.

It all comes to down strength for me though. If Rose is just too weak for FLW she's going to get bullied and likely lose a close decision. If she's not overmatched physically, then she should beat Manon everywhere.

I'm not saying Rose will win, but I do think that Fiorot is massively overrated. She got overhyped as some unstoppable KO machine due to her first 2 fights in the UFC, but has proven to be tentative when facing a more evenly matched opponent.
Very excited.

Manon isn't on the same level as Rose with striking. She's pretty basic. Rose will be by far the toughest striking test for her in her career so far.

It all comes to down strength for me though. If Rose is just too weak for FLW she's going to get bullied and likely lose a close decision. If she's not overmatched physically, then she should beat Manon everywhere.
I think Rose should take her and win pretty decisively.

I'm not saying Rose will win, but I do think that Fiorot is massively overrated. She got overhyped as some unstoppable KO machine due to her first 2 fights in the UFC, but has proven to be tentative when facing a more evenly matched opponent.
I think this is the proper thinking going into the match.

It was really bad. And it was her last fight. I’m picking Rose and hoping she returns to her old ways. But she’s moving up a weight class and wouldn’t call those picking Fiorot dumbasses.

I would call the people who are acting like there's no reason to be excited dumbasses though. As if the singular one boring fight on Rose's entire resume should overwrite her entire career. Which completely ignores the opponent's role in it, and the fact that said opponent has a long history of boring ass fights.

It was really bad. And it was her last fight. I’m picking Rose and hoping she returns to her old ways. But she’s moving up a weight class and wouldn’t call those picking Fiorot dumbasses.
I'm not calling people picking fiorot dumbasses? People who say they aren't excited about a Rose Fight because of one bad fight

Last edited:
I'm always excited at the prospect of Rose shitting the bed and getting finished or looking like crap.

Which means she will probably look great and disappoint me.

“Man”-on is right …. Just saw the weigh in. I’m calling bs.

“Man”-on is right …. Just saw the weigh in. I’m calling bs.
Oh no a non feminine looking female athlete. Stop the presses. She's training to be a fighter not to get a good ass. Most women who work out do it to look hotter, not get ripped. With men those things are generally the same thing, not women. Manon trains to get ripped of course she's not gonna look like a normal chick

the writing off of Rose in this fight is dumb as hell. She lost to Esparza, who had just won 5 in a row including one against the current 125 lb champ. Rose sucks against grapplers, we get it. But Manon is not a grappler and is realistically a mma noob.

Thug rose! Thug rose! Thug rose!
<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

I have no idea who the chick she is fighting though.
<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Back